[ROM] Honeycomb SDK Port 15.07.2011 [GEN2 only]

Guest hecatae

Guest FezzFest

I used this ROM with boot.img from CyanogenMod N257 and it boots, but the screen is flipped (and touch screen does not seem to do anything). Now, in this honeycomb port, they have patched libsurfaceflinger.so to flip the screen, I tried changing offset 1AC90 from '10' to '02' but I guess they have changed that :P Anyone has an idea?

Edit: logcat seems to respond to the touch screen, but the screen does not. Might have something to do with flipped screen. On first boot up it gives "Unfortunately, launcher has stopped".

Edited by FezzFest

• 2 weeks later...
Guest unrandomsam

Can we not just use a standard build - QAEP (ICS Branch) built for msm7627_surf - TARGET_ARCH_VARIANT := armv6k-vfp

Most of the work is already done and can be avoided against vs AOSP

(If you can write better drivers than qualcomm and quickly then maybe use AOSP otherwise don't think there is a reason to.)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Sulthekk

If you guys want it so bad then why don't you do it? Honeycomb source was released along with ICS... Though HC is now unsupported, was always full of dirty hacks even in the official version, why not just do it...

Guest Demon Hunter

Unzipped rom - 138 mb, so possible to use 140 mb system partition but i suggest 160 ..

4shared link works fine for me.

Uploading on DropBox now.

Guest coolluc

Downloaded. Now installing. I hope it works because I have a partitation of 165 MB system

It works

the parition is smaller than 165 mb system

Edited by coolluc

Guest coolluc

If you guys want it so bad then why don't you do it? Honeycomb source was released along with ICS... Though HC is now unsupported, was always full of dirty hacks even in the official version, why not just do it...

demon hunter , why do we not try it ??

maybay it works , what do you think ??

why doesn't we make an new page and try to make some updates ??

Edited by coolluc