New to San Francisco

Guest BarryH

As a complete newbie to phones costing more than £7, I've just bought a San Francisco from Orange. From what I've found so far, I'm reasonably pleased with my purchase.

I've been looking at reviews of the phone on YouTube and noticed that when the user rotates the phone, the screen changes too. I've got the Orientation box ticked on my phone but the screen only seems to rotate on some of the pages, not the homescreen. I'm pretty sure on the YT videos I've seen that homescreen rotates as well.

Any help or advice would be most welcome.

Edited by BarryH

Guest sexysam
As a complete newbie to phones costing more than £7, I've just bought a San Francisco from Orange. From what I've found so far, I'm reasonably pleased with my purchase.

I've been looking at reviews of the phone on YouTube and noticed that when the user rotates the phone, the screen changes too. I've got the Orientation box ticked on my phone but the screen only seems to rotate on some of the pages, not the homescreen. I'm pretty sure on the YT videos I've seen that homescreen rotates as well.

Any help or advice would be most welcome.

Mine doesnt do it on homescreen. I think it does it on certain ones and not all

Guest Ape09090
Thanks for the help Sam.

Hi,

I have a new orange sf arriving tuesday morning and I'm wondering about the registration process....

will the phone not work at all if I don't register it or are there any advantages to not registering it?

ty in advance for your bodacious and enlightened input