Advent Vega kernel source code now available!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Scanno

Scanno / Eduardo,

As jb is being discussed just to say I have compiled it and am about to see if I can get it to boot, as well as the log changes mentioned from loge to aloge etc, also changing frameworks/base/build to frameworks/native/build there are a few others to get the ICS shuttle device to compile.

The ics patch for wpa_supplicant and wifi libs will compile but the include wireless_copy.h is now linux_wext.h also some of the files these replace have been updated in jb compared to ics.

Also you need to remove libhuaweigeneric-ril dir or modify the audiochannel.c code as the audiotrack.h code has changed which means this file needs modified, removing dir and entry in device.mk gets round this.

Also in overlay/frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/config.xml remove the "config_networklocationprovider" and "config_geocodeprovider" as they are no longer used.

Also in overlay/packages/apps/launcher2/res/values-sw600dp remove "external_drop_icon_rect_radius", "smallScreenExtraSpacing", "allAppsSmall*Landscape & Portrait"

Plus additions changes to the boot.img, a couple of extra files and changes to init.rc as well as new init and adbd files.

Noticed the power/recoveryui in grouper device but not seen these in either the nexus7 or xoom roms I have viewed so not sure they are required it will compile without them.

Then you are a bit further then me.. I still get a link error somewhere. Did almost the same things as you did . Did not do the changes to the ramdisk yet. What did yo change ?

Guest brucelee666

Then you are a bit further then me.. I still get a link error somewhere. Did almost the same things as you did . Did not do the changes to the ramdisk yet. What did yo change ?

Scanno,

A bit further maybe but I am not holding my breath that it will work, getting it to compile is one thing getting it to work another.

These were all the changes I made by working through them when they stopped the compile also I used the tinyalsa that downloaded with jb not the one we have been using with ICS - post the link error and I'll see if I can help.

re. boot.img you will see when it compiles in the root dir where your system.img/system folder gets created, couple extra files init.trace.rc and init.usb.rc, use everything from this folder just copy over the *.harmony.*.rc files from the ICS boot.img amend init.harmony.usb.rc by adding {} to enclose anything after the $ for example change $ro.serialno to ${ro.serialno} and amend the init.rc for the squashfs mounts and ril - thats what I've done will see if it boots.

Guest Scanno

Scanno,

A bit further maybe but I am not holding my breath that it will work, getting it to compile is one thing getting it to work another.

These were all the changes I made by working through them when they stopped the compile also I used the tinyalsa that downloaded with jb not the one we have been using with ICS - post the link error and I'll see if I can help.

re. boot.img you will see when it compiles in the root dir where your system.img/system folder gets created, couple extra files init.trace.rc and init.usb.rc, use everything from this folder just copy over the *.harmony.*.rc files from the ICS boot.img amend init.harmony.usb.rc by adding {} to enclose anything after the $ for example change $ro.serialno to ${ro.serialno} and amend the init.rc for the squashfs mounts and ril - thats what I've done will see if it boots.

I decided to do a fresh compile so it will take a while. I see what you mean... in the root folder there will be the init.rc that the android build generates and the changes that we made to get ics working need to be merged.

Well so far so good

Guest brucelee666

I decided to do a fresh compile so it will take a while. I see what you mean... in the root folder there will be the init.rc that the android build generates and the changes that we made to get ics working need to be merged.

Well so far so good

Yes, managed to get it to boot to android logo and from logcat looks like hal modules are crashing it think may need to revise the HAL_MODULE_INFO_SYM to same layout as the grouper files (lights and audio modules crash unable to load).

Will carry on and see but at least its trying to boot and gives logcat info a step forward I think, hopefully you get it to compile.

I am also using the new libs Eduardo posted from derartems github.

edit - attached logcat to see if someone else can see anything while I am looking at it.

log_666jb1507.txt

Edited by brucelee666

Guest Scanno

Yes, managed to get it to boot to android logo and from logcat looks like hal modules are crashing it think may need to revise the HAL_MODULE_INFO_SYM to same layout as the grouper files (lights and audio modules crash unable to load).

Will carry on and see but at least its trying to boot and gives logcat info a step forward I think, hopefully you get it to compile.

I am also using the new libs Eduardo posted from derartems github

Seems like I get it t build, but an incremental build fails...

Guest ejtagle

I am also using the new libs Eduardo posted from derartems github.

edit - attached logcat to see if someone else can see anything while I am looking at it.

Yes, hal modules (audio & lights) are crashing... We should compare them with the grouper device...

Guest brucelee666

Yes, hal modules (audio & lights) are crashing... We should compare them with the grouper device...

Been doing that and cannot really see any difference between both lights files but have amended the hal_module details in the audio and attached a revised logcat with the new lib, this time it does get loaded then audioflinger crashes - slightly different than before.

But its getting late now so may give up for the night and start fresh later today may see something different.

log2_666jb1507.txt

Guest Scanno

I cannot seem to get a complete build. I get this:

target Java: FrameworkCoreTests_install (out/target/common/obj/APPS/FrameworkCoreTests_install_intermediates/classes)

out/target/common/obj/APPS/FrameworkCoreTests_install_decl_perm_intermediates/src/com/android/frameworks/coretests/install_decl_perm/Manifest.java:10: duplicate class: com.android.frameworks.coretests.install_decl_perm.Manifest

public final class Manifest {

^

out/target/common/obj/APPS/FrameworkCoreTests_install_decl_perm_intermediates/src/com/android/frameworks/coretests/install_decl_perm/R.java:10: duplicate class: com.android.frameworks.coretests.install_decl_perm.R

public final class R {

^

2 errors

out/target/common/obj/APPS/FrameworkCoreTests_install_intermediates/src/com/android/frameworks/coretests/install_loc/R.java:10: duplicate class: com.android.frameworks.coretests.install_loc.R

public final class R {

^

1 error

make: *** [out/target/common/obj/APPS/FrameworkCoreTests_install_decl_perm_intermediates/classes-full-debug.jar] Error 41

make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

make: *** [out/target/common/obj/APPS/FrameworkCoreTests_install_intermediates/classes-full-debug.jar] Error 41

DroidDoc took 724 sec. to write docs to out/target/common/docs/doc-comment-check

Anybody have an idea?

Guest brucelee666

Scanno,

Sorry no idea on the error I never saw that.

Eduardo,

Looking at audio_hw alot of the static int and int are now static audio_format_t or audio_format_t also the structure of adev_open_output_stream and other adev stream code has been changed so audioflinger is looking for different input than currently in our auido_hw.

The only thing I can see changed on the lights is that the hw_module_t is no longer a const struct its just a struct.

If you do not have access to jb code check this git they do xoom roms and have the device for new asus grouper (nexus7) also check samsung tuna jb you will see differences.

edit - lights now fixed as above changing from const struct to struct fixed the problem only thing crashing now is audio.

edit - also need to make the same change to gps.shuttle as the lights.

And check the attached some success I think - now just need to fix the stuff I messed up getting to this stage.

edit - for info due to my amendments to get it to boot audio does not work I was aware of this when doing it but it looks like the audio_hw will have to be re-coded for the new structure seen in the grouper device for above reasons - rotation wrks, brightness wrks, adb/mtp wrks.

Also wifi connects but gives a "temporarily avoiding poor connection" although its sitting next to router so will also have to look at this and the launcher overlay will need to be amended.

Once I get everything together or atleast in a cleaner state will post patches that allowed me to get to the stage shown in pic.

post-802722-0-13713800-1342370236_thumb.

Edited by brucelee666

Guest Scanno

@All...

I have updated my git repo's:

Shuttle lunch target: https://github.com/scanno/android_device_nvidia_shuttle.git

wpa_supplicant_8: https://github.com/scanno/android_external_wpa_supplicant_8.git

Libhardware_legacy: https://github.com/scanno/android_hardware_libhardware_legacy.git

Atheros_wifi_libs: https://github.com/scanno/android_hardware_atheros_wifi_libs.git

Netd: https://github.com/scanno/android_system_netd.git

I have also put the rel-15r7 kernel with the patches on github. Please remember that i have added the old audio drivers so we have audio through the speakers

https://github.com/scanno/rel-15r7.git

Also please remember that the android projects (not the kernel) have different branches. For JellyBean you need the branch jb.

Regards,

Scanno

Guest Scanno

Scanno,

Eduardo,

Looking at audio_hw alot of the static int and int are now static audio_format_t or audio_format_t also the structure of adev_open_output_stream and other adev stream code has been changed so audioflinger is looking for different input than currently in our auido_hw.

The only thing I can see changed on the lights is that the hw_module_t is no longer a const struct its just a struct.

If you do not have access to jb code check this git they do xoom roms and have the device for new asus grouper (nexus7) also check samsung tuna jb you will see differences.

edit - lights now fixed as above changing from const struct to struct fixed the problem only thing crashing now is audio.

And check the attached some success I think - now just need to fix the stuff I messed up getting to this stage.

edit - for info due to my amendments to get it to boot audio does not work I was aware of this when doing it but it looks like the audio_hw will have to be re-coded for the new structure seen in the grouper device for above reasons - rotation wrks, brightness wrks, adb/mtp wrks.

Also wifi connects but gives a "temporarily avoiding poor connection" although its sitting next to router so will also have to look at this and the launcher overlay will need to be amended.

Once I get everything together or atleast in a cleaner state will post patches that allowed me to get to the stage shown in pic.

Great work !!

Guest ejtagle

Scanno,

Eduardo,

I am at the audio_hw module, "rewriting" it... In fact, i could call it a refactoring...grouper audio_hw could work out of the box by writing an audio.conf file, but that would mean losing HDMI audio... It's just time, it is not a big deal :)

Guest Scanno

I am at the audio_hw module, "rewriting" it... In fact, i could call it a refactoring...grouper audio_hw could work out of the box by writing an audio.conf file, but that would mean losing HDMI audio... It's just time, it is not a big deal :)

Thanks...

It seems that the rel-15r7 based kernel provides the stability that is needed. The RC2 version of vegacream seems to be pretty stable.

I hope I can find the reason why my build of job is failing. Am redoing the patches I did.

Guest ejtagle

Well, just for reference, this is a lunch target for jb for Shuttle devices. It was created by backporting the changes from the lunch target i am working on for a different device, to the shuttle ics lunch target. I haven't tried to compile it, but i presume it is pretty close or it is working.

It includes a new audio_hw.c module, a new power module and a new recovery library ... And also, an updated libhuawei_generic ;)

Let the fun begin :) ...

Eduardo

PD: I am not including Tegra2 proprietary libs or compiled libs. You should just use the latest ventana libs for ICS... Otherwise, i can't upload the lunch target to the forum ;)

shuttle-lunch-jb.rar

Guest brucelee666

Eduardo,

Thanks for the new lunch target will check against mine and see what you have changed.

re. audio think will need to change module name from audio.primary.n10 to audio.primary.shuttle in mk file, also it won't compile without changing the define for PERC_TO_CAPTURE_VOLUME and any other mentions of this to PERC_TO_MIC_VOLUME or change the 2 entries around line 1308 that are set to PERC_TO_MIC_VOLUME to PERC_TO_CAPTURE_VOLUME.

It compiles but still no sound either from keyboard/lock screen or music player (although I do get the missing libwvm error that seems to be part of jb search web) through speakers or headphones.

Attached logcat incase it tells you anything

log3_666jb1607.txt

Edited by brucelee666

Guest Scanno

Eduardo,

Quick question about the use of the old audio drivers in the rel-15r7 kernel for use in ICS.

Everything except the mic is working. If you record something, you get static.

In dmesg I get the following messages:

3>[ 1035.753489] asoc: interface tegra20-i2s.0 hw params failed

[ 1035.782763] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: Only Stereo is supported in I2s mode

[ 1035.791653] asoc: interface tegra20-i2s.0 hw params failed

[ 1035.829064] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: Only Stereo is supported in I2s mode

[ 1035.839847] asoc: interface tegra20-i2s.0 hw params failed

[ 1035.869382] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: Only Stereo is supported in I2s mode

[ 1035.881445] asoc: interface tegra20-i2s.0 hw params failed

Do you have any idea what could be the problem? Perhaps you have a quick answer before I start looking.

Yesterday I managed to get a finished jellybean build, but still need to re-add the patched netd and your updates to the lunch target.

Edit:

Never mind.. I agree with your post at tabletroms. Let's concentrate on getting jellybean working. ICS is stable, except for the mic. If jb is not too difficult to get stable then that's the way to go. If not then we can always look at ics again.

Edited by Scanno

Guest ejtagle

Eduardo,

Quick question about the use of the old audio drivers in the rel-15r7 kernel for use in ICS.

Everything except the mic is working. If you record something, you get static.

In dmesg I get the following messages:

3>[ 1035.753489] asoc: interface tegra20-i2s.0 hw params failed

[ 1035.782763] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: Only Stereo is supported in I2s mode

[ 1035.791653] asoc: interface tegra20-i2s.0 hw params failed

[ 1035.829064] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: Only Stereo is supported in I2s mode

[ 1035.839847] asoc: interface tegra20-i2s.0 hw params failed

[ 1035.869382] tegra-snd-alc5624 tegra-snd-alc5624: Only Stereo is supported in I2s mode

[ 1035.881445] asoc: interface tegra20-i2s.0 hw params failed

Do you have any idea what could be the problem? Perhaps you have a quick answer before I start looking.

Yesterday I managed to get a finished jellybean build, but still need to re-add the patched netd and your updates to the lunch target.

Edit:

Never mind.. I agree with your post at tabletroms. Let's concentrate on getting jellybean working. ICS is stable, except for the mic. If jb is not too difficult to get stable then that's the way to go. If not then we can always look at ics again.

The jb audio_hw.c already includes a workaround for the mono capture not supported by hw issue... I am still debugging that audio module. I will post all the required fixes to it.. I expect no big problems here ;)

Guest ejtagle

Eduardo,

Thanks for the new lunch target will check against mine and see what you have changed.

re. audio think will need to change module name from audio.primary.n10 to audio.primary.shuttle in mk file, also it won't compile without changing the define for PERC_TO_CAPTURE_VOLUME and any other mentions of this to PERC_TO_MIC_VOLUME or change the 2 entries around line 1308 that are set to PERC_TO_MIC_VOLUME to PERC_TO_CAPTURE_VOLUME.

It compiles but still no sound either from keyboard/lock screen or music player (although I do get the missing libwvm error that seems to be part of jb search web) through speakers or headphones.

Attached logcat incase it tells you anything

AudioPolicyManagerBase(102): could not load audio policy configuration file, setting defaults

There is a needed audio-policy.conf file required ... Take it from grouper lunch .. I forgot to add it to the lunch ..

E/OMXMaster(102): OMX plugin failed w/ error 0x80001001 after registering 0 components ... Hummm.. PLEASE, check if there is an unresolved reference when loading the OMX modules... Google slightly changed interfaces to the audio subsystem in jb. That was one of the problems i had to address with libhauwei_ril audio channel proxy... Believe it or not, we can slightly modify the android framework so it also exports a compatible definition for OMX...

No other issues so far...

edit1: You can abuse of the ld (linker) utility to check if all dependencies are found for each nvidia propietary lib. I think that the nividia accelerated ogg audio decoder is failing to load, that is why no audio is heard for effects)... I can't exactly recall the audio changes, but, check AudioTrack.h git log ...

BTW: The aus grouper is a tegra3 based tablet. And we can take its nvidia propietary libs and use them in our builds ;) .. Should work :) -- Or, at least, i hope so (hope nvidia supports both tegra2 and 3 with the same binaries... Otherwise, we will have to fix the ics binaries...... Will try it later ;) ... Downloading a nexus image http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1739147 ...

Edited by ejtagle

Guest brucelee666

Eduardo,

I tried the nexus7 libs/egl/gralloc/hwcomposer/arvdynamic/cgdrive etc no luck crashes due to egl unable to create surface, and using a combination of old and new makes no difference just does not boot.

Not a surprise gralloc and hwcomposer are named tegra3 and probably why they have not released appropriate xoom binaries for jb even though nexus7 were released.

Maybe you will have better luck.

edit - on a side note the power.c you included in the lunch setup above, I take it you still have to amend that ? wondering as you still have grouper mentioned (only a naming change I know) and the scaling_max_freq goes from 1300000 : 700000 I thought that would be 1000000

Edited by brucelee666

Guest ejtagle

Eduardo,

I tried the nexus7 libs/egl/gralloc/hwcomposer/arvdynamic/cgdrive etc no luck crashes due to egl unable to create surface, and using a combination of old and new makes no difference just does not boot.

Not a surprise gralloc and hwcomposer are named tegra3 and probably why they have not released appropriate xoom binaries for jb even though nexus7 were released.

Maybe you will have better luck.

edit - on a side note the power.c you included in the lunch setup above, I take it you still have to amend that ? wondering as you still have grouper mentioned (only a naming change I know) and the scaling_max_freq goes from 1300000 : 700000 I thought that would be 1000000

Yes, you are right. The power.c should be amended. I think the idea is that the android framewrok, using power.c , dinamically controls the kernel power governor through the power widget included ;)

I will have to check our ICS propietary libs to make sure all imported functions are available in JB... I do suspect some tweaking will have to be done ... ;)

Guest ejtagle

Well, seems i was right... the ICS libnvomx.so requires a function that was removed from the JB libmedia.so. In fact, the function still exists, but it was renamed. I readded the required function to libmedia that calls the new function. That way, libnvomx.so can be loaded, and hw assisted audio and video decoding should start to work. As soon as Nvidia releases native JB libs, we can get rid of this patch, but won't hurt at all to keep it.

Attached the modified files

frameworks.rar

Guest brucelee666

Eduardo,

Compiled with above changes and it did remove the omx errors in the log, sadly it still did not get any sound output.

Could there be something else going on as in unable to access the files or write to cache or data or create new file, in the new ramdisk they have created a file called fstab.grouper - looking at a xoom jb rom this seems to be the mount entries that were in init.stingray.rc after the "on fs" moved into a seperate file with a "mount_all /fstab.grouper" added after "on fs".

I have taken the entries we had here and moved them into a fstab.shuttle and added the mount_all but makes no difference, also makes no difference if the init.harmony.rc is unchanged from prev ver..

Also any thoughts on why wifi connects but I get the "temporarily avoiding poor connection" message mentioned previously, have attached the wifi patches I have used to get jb to compile - these are the jb version of the files with your changes to the previous ics files patched in (I have not re-coded anything just copy/paste) in the external there are 2 ver of driver_wext (one 1 jb ver with full changes and other is jb ver with minor changes both scan/connect).

edit - also attached ramdisk with all relevant changes to get jb to boot just mkbootfs on it and add zImage then create boot.img.

edit - for anyone that uses the product_aapt entries Eduardo added in his device.mk, I compiled with these entries and found that at 160 and above it had no navigation bar at the bottom set to 120 and you got the same view as we get in ics, think you need to add this into the "/overlay/frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/config.xml" file (have not compiled with it but think its needed):-

<bool name="config_showNavigationBar">true</bool>

I also removed the launcher2 entries in the overlay folder as these need to be amended and to see what happened

edit2 - if you are using the jellybean_patch can you update something,in "hardware/atheros_wifi_libs/wpa_supplicant_8_lib" edit the android.mk file and change the ".config" to "android.config" - if you don't coompile will fail as its unable to find ".config" they changed it.

jellybean_patch.rar

ramdisk-jb.rar

Edited by brucelee666

Guest ejtagle

Eduardo,

Compiled with above changes and it did remove the omx errors in the log, sadly it still did not get any sound output.

Could there be something else going on as in unable to access the files or write to cache or data or create new file, in the new ramdisk they have created a file called fstab.grouper - looking at a xoom jb rom this seems to be the mount entries that were in init.stingray.rc after the "on fs" moved into a seperate file with a "mount_all /fstab.grouper" added after "on fs".

I have taken the entries we had here and moved them into a fstab.shuttle and added the mount_all but makes no difference, also makes no difference if the init.harmony.rc is unchanged from prev ver..

Also any thoughts on why wifi connects but I get the "temporarily avoiding poor connection" message mentioned previously, have attached the wifi patches I have used to get jb to compile - these are the jb version of the files with your changes to the previous ics files patched in (I have not re-coded anything just copy/paste) in the external there are 2 ver of driver_wext (one 1 jb ver with full changes and other is jb ver with minor changes both scan/connect).

edit - also attached ramdisk with all relevant changes to get jb to boot just mkbootfs on it and add zImage then create boot.img.

edit - for anyone that uses the product_aapt entries Eduardo added in his device.mk, I compiled with these entries and found that at 160 and above it had no navigation bar at the bottom set to 120 and you got the same view as we get in ics, think you need to add this into the "/overlay/frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/config.xml" file (have not compiled with it but think its needed):-

<bool name="config_showNavigationBar">true</bool>

I also removed the launcher2 entries in the overlay folder as these need to be amended and to see what happened

We could compile kernel audio codec and tegra_alc5631.c with debugging enabled ... Even better, compile audio_hw,c with debug information (·define NDEBUG 0, i think) ... And then a logcat should reveal if our audio_hw module is being called or not. I suspect it is not being called. Maybe an audio policy problem ? ... Maybe just a volume set to 0? ... the logcat should be enough to get it working :)

Related to wifi, i think it could be than the ar6000 is reporting a low signal level, and maybe google added a check to warn when connections are made on a low signal network... If that is the case, i think that warning could be tweaked or disabled...

Edited by ejtagle

Guest ejtagle

I've been checking the latest logcat you posted...

07-16 14:56:47.770: E/AudioPolicyManagerBase(102): could not load audio policy configuration file, setting defaults

This is caused by the audio_policy.conf file missing from /system/etc

07-16 14:56:47.830: E/audio_hw_primary(102): adev_open: name:'audio_hw_if'

This is even more strange... It is signaled as an Error E/ .. Seems the adev_open is failing. After this, no other calls to our audio_hw.c are made (and no audio) ... Compiling audio_hw.c with debug enabled should give us a clue on what is happening...

edit1: Forget about the last error. It is not. I used ALOGE instead of ALOGD in adev_open ... It just seems the audio hw module is not being used... It is loaded, but never gets called to out audio.. It is sporadically called to change voice volumne, though... This must be a very silly config we are missing... Why does tha framework prefer not to use audio ? :o ... Maybe it is using another output device...

I think it is a must to copy the audio-policy.conf file, maybe that is the exact problem...

Edited by ejtagle

Guest brucelee666

Eduardo,

Sorry to say that must have been when I had the conf file removed, I have had the grouper conf file loading for the last few tests, last logcat displays:-

07-17 12:48:11.790: I/AudioPolicyManagerBase(103): loadAudioPolicyConfig() loaded /system/etc/audio_policy.conf

07-17 12:48:11.790: D/libEGL(100): loaded /system/lib/egl/libEGL_tegra.so

07-17 12:48:11.820: E/audio_hw_primary(103): adev_open: name:'audio_hw_if'

07-17 12:48:11.820: I/AudioFlinger(103): loadHwModule() Loaded primary audio interface from Shuttle audio HW HAL (audio) handle 1

07-17 12:48:11.820: D/audio_hw_primary(103): adev_open_output_stream

07-17 12:48:11.820: I/AudioFlinger(103): HAL output buffer size 880 frames, normal mix buffer size 1056 frames

07-17 12:48:11.920: I/AudioMixer(103): found effect "Multichannel Downmix To Stereo" from The Android Open Source Project

07-17 12:48:18.930: I/AudioFlinger(103): AudioFlinger's thread 0x415c9d90 ready to run

07-17 12:48:18.930: I/AudioFlinger(103): Using module 1 has the primary audio interface

07-17 12:48:18.930: D/audio_hw_primary(103): adev_set_mode: mode: 0

07-17 12:48:18.930: D/audio_hw_primary(103): adev_set_master_volume: volume: 1.000000

07-17 12:48:18.930: D/audio_hw_primary(103): adev_set_voice_volume: volume: 0.000000

07-17 12:48:18.940: I/AudioFlinger(103): loadHwModule() Loaded a2dp audio interface from A2DP Audio HW HAL (audio) handle 3

07-17 12:48:18.950: E/AudioFlinger(103): int android::load_audio_interface(char const*, audio_hw_device_t**) couldn't load audio hw module audio.usb (No such file or directory)

07-17 12:48:18.950: I/AudioFlinger(103): loadHwModule() error -2 loading module usb

07-17 12:48:18.950: W/AudioPolicyManagerBase(103): could not open HW module usb

07-17 12:48:18.950: I/AudioPolicyService(103): Loaded audio policy from LEGACY Audio Policy HAL (audio_policy)

07-17 12:48:25.240: E/AudioCache(103): Error 1, -2147483648 occurred

07-17 12:48:25.240: E/SoundPool(266): Unable to load sample: (null)

re. wifi and file errors also in this log:-

07-17 12:48:29.060: E/WifiConfigStore(266): Error parsing configurationjava.io.FileNotFoundException: /data/misc/wifi/ipconfig.txt: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)

Have attached the last full logcat but picked out the audio messages shown above, will compile audio with debug and have a look at wifi signal and see if I can find anything, thanks.

log5_666jb1707g.txt

Edited by brucelee666