Remove unwanted apps and widgets

Guest sexysam

Guest sexysam

Hi folks

I reecently purchased a San Francico. I deleted all orange stuff etc from it when I unlocked it, rooted it,installed clockword mod recovery and installed a rom on it. I soon started adding free apps and widgets from various free websites.

I wish to remove some of them as they are no goods to me, but i dont know how to remove some of the apps from the phone.

i thought they are saved on my sd card and I can just delete them by going in there.but there are not there.

where are they stored and how can i delete them. Please explain in plain and simple english as I am not fully conversant with these things yet

thanks for all help ;)

Hi folks

I reecently purchased a San Francico. I deleted all orange stuff etc from it when I unlocked it, rooted it,installed clockword mod recovery and installed a rom on it. I soon started adding free apps and widgets from various free websites.

I wish to remove some of them as they are no goods to me, but i dont know how to remove some of the apps from the phone.

i thought they are saved on my sd card and I can just delete them by going in there.but there are not there.

where are they stored and how can i delete them. Please explain in plain and simple english as I am not fully conversant with these things yet

thanks for all help :P

Not sure what file the apps are stored in but I would recommend downloading titanium backup. It will allow you to uninstall all your apps. Be careful with some of them through as they might be critical for the functioning of your phone.

Hi Sam,

There is a very good thread on the ZTE Blade/Orange SF Section: http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...eginners-guide/

Never having had a mobile before, I'm still trying to find out how to download files to the phone. No one on here seems to cater for that, everyone assumes you're already well into downloading.

Hope you manage what you're hoping to achieve.