vodafone 945/zte joe

Guest truspixinho

please post on the threads i've opened in russian forums, it may quicken the response we will get

Edited by neck

They say in Russia MTS 945 Glonass' price is higher than LG Optimus One. This is why we are unable to find a person who bought it. In Turkey Optimus one is 400$ and Zte Joe is 200$.

They say in Russia MTS 945 Glonass' price is higher than LG Optimus One. This is why we are unable to find a person who bought it. In Turkey Optimus one is 400$ and Zte Joe is 200$.

:)

Guest cuttysark76

I believe Blade users can get VGA Quality Video recording in their phones, although they were also limited to CIF Quality in the original ROM's.

Is this achievement ROM or App dependent?

Edited by cuttysark76

Guest fguimas

Hi,

I saw a topic that new ZTE blade B10, when you put custom roms , dont work the touchscreen.

There's a topic about it here in modaco (Zte Blade B10 custom rom Touchscreen fix ) and a strange solution , see youtube video.

Could anyone try this solution in VDF 945 with nonworking touchscreen custom rom made by sebastian404, to see if the touchscrren starts working.

they say you may try the solution several times in order to touchscreen start working.

Best Regards

Edited by fguimas

Guest fguimas

Hi,

im seeing more blade users sayng that only original branded rom is working with touchscreen. Any other customs roms , make the touchscrren not working.

Some say that if they power on/off several times the touchscreen starts working.

Could anyone try with sebastian404 custom overclock rom for ZTE Joe?

Best Regards

Guest setor

Hi all,

I've tried everything what i know but no luck to run 2.2 or 2.3 without proper kernel source, so i will contact with the ZTE Turkish office to getting information (i hope they will give me information about new kernel source) . I really didn't understand why is not working. Sorry guys

Guest aqopita
Hi,

im seeing more blade users sayng that only original branded rom is working with touchscreen. Any other customs roms , make the touchscrren not working.

Some say that if they power on/off several times the touchscreen starts working.

Could anyone try with sebastian404 custom overclock rom for ZTE Joe?

Best Regards

give the link to download and i'll ty it.

Guest cuttysark76

I give up... It's going to be really hard to get an update in my phone lifetime...

It's my first Android phone and I believe I have learned a lot!

This knowledge will be very usefull for future Android phones!

Thank you all!

I'll be always available to help and test!

BR

Guest Ondra_K

I had mailed to Vodafone CZ, because my phone has disconnecting wifi so I urged android update but no response.

Edited by Ondra_K

Guest Sebastian404
I give up... It's going to be really hard to get an update in my phone lifetime...

You never know, something has changed at ZTE, they where very forth coming prior to christmas, but seem to be reluctant now.

The v9 has a 2.2 update available, so the kernel source and/or an update for the joe should be on the way...

Guest cuttysark76
Hi all,

I've tried everything what i know but no luck to run 2.2 or 2.3 without proper kernel source, so i will contact with the ZTE Turkish office to getting information (i hope they will give me information about new kernel source) . I really didn't understand why is not working. Sorry guys

What about Cyanogen 7?

Sebastian i hope you can look into this because you'r the experienced dev. who is interested in helping us..

This is the message i get from one of the moderators of Cyanogenmod's site "ciwrl";

I am not the primary ZTE Blade developer, but I have passed along your inquiry to him

<HCDRJacob> ciwrl, lemme look into that

<HCDRJacob> ciwrl, if they can find a dev to maintain it, I'll help them set it up

He is willing to help, but not without confirmation that you have a willing developer on your end (who owns the device and has development/maintainer ability).

If you (or someone capable of maintainer status) can do so, please join #cyanogemon-dev on freenode IRC, and ping me

Edited by neck