ZTE Blade and USB

Guest dw333uk

Guest dw333uk

Hi - Just installed r7-update-modacocustomrom-blade-kitchen into my ZTE San Francisco but the USB connection is now not working. I've tried many different drivers and at the moment I get a Removeable Disk (E) icon on my latpop(XP) but when I try to open the drive it saya please insert a disk into Drive E.

Any ideas?

Dave

Guest wookie16081965
Hi - Just installed r7-update-modacocustomrom-blade-kitchen into my ZTE San Francisco but the USB connection is now not working. I've tried many different drivers and at the moment I get a Removeable Disk (E) icon on my latpop(XP) but when I try to open the drive it saya please insert a disk into Drive E.

Any ideas?

Dave

check the top of your phone pull down the notification bar says usb attached click on that with this rom doesnt say mount you have to enable usb connection thats what i did after i flashed with the same rom just checked green android on screen button at bottom says turn on usb storage.

Edited by wookie16081965

Guest dw333uk
check the top of your phone pull down the notification bar says usb attached click on that with this rom doesnt say mount you have to enable usb connection thats what i did after i flashed with the same rom just checked green android on screen button at bottom says turn on usb storage.

Thanks - can now mount through USB

• 2 weeks later...