Moving on

Guest TobiS

Hi everyone,

yesterday I ordered a HTC Desire Z to replace my T-Mobile Pulse. I just got too annoyed by that phone, even though I love it at the same time. The Pulse was my first Android phone and showed me, how brilliant Android is. But we have to face reality: The Pulse's time has come - it's just too slow for my average use.

I never was an active writer on the forum, but I took a look here nearly every day. With the help of that forum I managed it to load brilliant Custom ROMs which made the Pulse useable. The advantage of Swype or Overclock Kernels was also some things I found on that forum.

So when I leave the Pulse-Forum now, I dont want to leave without saying a big "Thank You", especially to Paul, Fibble, Tom and BB. But I also was very impressed by the communitys work.

I definately will have a look at the forum in the future just to see, what you guys made out of a crappy phone. ;)

Cheers,

TobiS

Guest JimJam707
Hi everyone,

yesterday I ordered a HTC Desire Z to replace my T-Mobile Pulse. I just got too annoyed by that phone, even though I love it at the same time. The Pulse was my first Android phone and showed me, how brilliant Android is. But we have to face reality: The Pulse's time has come - it's just too slow for my average use.

I never was an active writer on the forum, but I took a look here nearly every day. With the help of that forum I managed it to load brilliant Custom ROMs which made the Pulse useable. The advantage of Swype or Overclock Kernels was also some things I found on that forum.

So when I leave the Pulse-Forum now, I dont want to leave without saying a big "Thank You", especially to Paul, Fibble, Tom and BB. But I also was very impressed by the communitys work.

I definately will have a look at the forum in the future just to see, what you guys made out of a crappy phone. ;)

Cheers,

TobiS

Bye Stranger.

Another one bites the dust.

Edited by JimJam707