KDZ doesn´t work

Guest giopp

Hello,

I have tried in recent days to resolve this issue through posts on forums, yet this has not been conclusive.

i had screwed up my rooted gt540 after deleting the google talk app,this made that the market and gmail apps give error,something:

"process.google.gapps.com"

the question is that I intend to re-install the rom 2.1 of TMN (Portugal).howhever i can´t make it through the LG program,the recovery option only say´s that the phone´s firmware is updated ; and by trying KDZ by following the steps of the tutorial,the program opens but i can not do anything, the fields do not open.

i have Win7

Someone can give me a hint on this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Guest fdespotovski
Hello,

I have tried in recent days to resolve this issue through posts on forums, yet this has not been conclusive.

i had screwed up my rooted gt540 after deleting the google talk app,this made that the market and gmail apps give error,something:

"process.google.gapps.com"

the question is that I intend to re-install the rom 2.1 of TMN (Portugal).howhever i can´t make it through the LG program,the recovery option only say´s that the phone´s firmware is updated ; and by trying KDZ by following the steps of the tutorial,the program opens but i can not do anything, the fields do not open.

i have Win7

Someone can give me a hint on this issue?

Thanks in advance.

I uploaded the working KDZ updater. Here it is:

http://www.mediafire.com/?1w3ju1azk41spum

Don't forget to install msxml though.