[ROM] CyanogenMod 6.1 [Beta2 - 05 Feb 11] & 7 [Beta3 - 11 Feb 11]

Guest Tom G

Guest Doctor91

And whats with neocore? I have 40.2fps.

With overclocked cpu? 647 sounds very nice ^^ I have different language but when i try to run it it shows me something like "cannot play video" and close. But sometimes it runs but people, cars and some buildings are just white, no textures on them. Game works but some elements are just white :P

@edit

742 sounds even better :]

U overclocked cpu?

Edited by Doctor91

Guest WillDroid

No overclocking, I don't think it's possible with CM7? Anyway, I thought 647 was a bit low when I did it because I seemed to remember something closer to seven hundred and something the first time around when it was fresh :P

Will

EDIT: Tried Neocore just now but it force closes when I try to run it :\

Edited by WillDroid

Guest StevenHarperUK
it means we are *hold thumb and finger 1 mm apart* to a official nighly

Hmm - nice

I am almost ready to hop onto this as my main ROM - anyone running this a daily ROM yet?

Anything I should know to make me think twice.

I have read through most of the thread - but with all the fixes going on it hard to know what problems (if any) exist.

Also if we do get nightly builds - I assume there will be a stable (or best last tested) build that we can link to?

Guest shadowninty
Sorry, I was wrong, must have switched to bad tab :S

Not the Blade device tree is included, but a patch-set for the sensors lib what makes them work on the blade :S

Guest fonix232
sorry for the noob question,but what's all that mean in noobish?

The dev tree is currently not added to the CM7 branch, meaning no daily builds for us yet, and it looks like Tom G's tree will be accepted.

Guest Victor von Zeppelin
The dev tree is currently not added to the CM7 branch, meaning no daily builds for us yet, and it looks like Tom G's tree will be accepted.

Wait, why will Tom G's be accepted, when he says he's stopped working on it and letting Jacob's get into the review system, so he can start working on it from there?

Jacob's "Do Not Merge" probably means "Do not merge, yet."

Guest lordofangels

so how long before we get a clockwork flashable off this?

ignore my ignorance please... :P

I see so we talking an official build when tom G or jacobs tree is accepted.And nightly builds,is that like beta releases of the official build to come?

Edited by Guest

Guest metzench

I did build it myself its not a build from Jacob, but with HCDRJacobs repo, but its better to wait, there need some more things sorted out. But Camera is working fine. :-)

Regards

Christian

Edited by metzench

Guest muluman
I did build it myself its not a build from Jacob, but with HCDRJacobs repo, but its better to wait, there need some more things sorted out. But Camera is working fine. :-)

Regards

Christian

Oh right, have you noticed any bugs in particular?

Regards

Christian

is USB tethering working with your build,so far it don't seem to be working?

Guest Simon O

HCDRJacob and Tom_G are working together. At the moment Tom submitted his config to cyanogenmod but it's like that Jacobs code will be accepted instead. Not that it matters anyway as once the code is accepted both Tom and Jacob will work on the code and others are welcome to participate.

There won't be any more test builds until the ZTE Blade port has been accepted into CM nightlies. Once that has been done you will start seeing nightly builds generated.

And to stop the rumors, Tom hasn't stopped developing.

Guest fonix232
HCDRJacob and Tom_G are working together. At the moment Tom submitted his config to cyanogenmod but it's like that Jacobs code will be accepted instead. Not that it matters anyway as once the code is accepted both Tom and Jacob will work on the code and others are welcome to participate.

There won't be any more test builds until the ZTE Blade port has been accepted into CM nightlies. Once that has been done you will start seeing nightly builds generated.

And to stop the rumors, Tom hasn't stopped developing.

Please, share the IRC channel name and hub where they are talking! I would really like to have a glimpse into that think tank :P

Guest Rotmann

@flibblesan, look at this:

We have to some degree. We have discussed things on irc and I think helped each other with various problems, but for various reasons he has redone some of the work I had already done. Jacob's rom has now progressed further than mine and fixed the few problems that remain, so I will not be contributing anything further until Jacob's code is merged into the official project. The code should hopefully be merged in the next few days and official nightly builds will follow.

Once the code is merged it will make working together on any issues much easier and should reduce the problems we have now of everyone doing their own thing.

The roms I have released so far will be the last I release. My code is available for anyone that wants to play with it (and I know a few people have successfully built roms from it) and I may make a few changes to the github code, but I won't be releasing any roms. Once Jacob's code is merged any contributions I make will be through the cyanogenmod code review system and will end up in the nightly builds.

I want to be clear that I have no problem with the way any of this has gone, Jacob is a great guy and we get along well.

For now I have some other projects that I have been neglecting, so for a few days I can put some time into those.