[ROM] CyanogenMod 6.1 [Beta2 - 05 Feb 11] & 7 [Beta3 - 11 Feb 11]

Guest Tom G

Guest HitcH90

so, now the newest version is beta3r4?

i asked cause i have problem with mobile data - i had 100% battery 10h later phone was down :< (was running mobile data, autosync and nothing more).

Guest Simon O
I'm just saying we're hopping on at a good point.

Just wondering, Flib, are you have battery life troubles? Mine went down 20% overnight with wifi and data off. I've tried all the suggestions in the thread to help. It just..isn't helping.

Is it the fact we're still using a dev build really?

16 hours up time, 44% battery left.

Cell standby is 27% for 15h 38m but I'm in a bad signal area so it'll be switching from 3G to 2G often.

Guest Simon O
so, now the newest version is beta3r4?

i asked cause i have problem with mobile data - i had 100% battery 10h later phone was down :< (was running mobile data, autosync and nothing more).

Down by how much and have you looked at the battery stats to find the cause?

Guest HitcH90

hm,

i didnt look.

but i charge it at 9am. And now i have 80% and dont use autosync and mobile data.

In Batery stasus:

70% android system,

cell standby 11%

android os 10%

phone idle 6%

hm,

i didnt look.

but i charge it at 9am. And now i have 80% and dont use autosync and mobile data.

In Batery stasus:

70% android system,

cell standby 11%

android os 10%

phone idle 6%

Download spare parts and check if something is keeping the phone awake if you haven't done it.

Guest fonix232

Charged at whole night, left home with 97% (ten minute wifi usage). Got to school in 30mins, still 97%. WiFi almost all day on, when I got home, it was at 58% (WiFi wasn't used at the whole time, but was switched on, and connected whole time, got a router log :D). Pretty decent battery life I think.

Mobile data, GPS, sync off, 2G connections only. Screen at automatic backlight.

Guest HitcH90
Download spare parts and check if something is keeping the phone awake if you haven't done it.

sry but i dont understand. i have spare parts and where is something about it?

fonix -> which cm7 do u use?

Edited by HitcH90

Guest fonix232
sry but i dont understand. i have spare parts and where is something about it?

fonix -> which cm7 do u use?

Flib's build (4.1) with some additions (replaced ADW with ADW Ex, removed themes, added Gapps, etc) and fixed light sensor.

Guest Matty-p
Flib's build (4.1) with some additions (replaced ADW with ADW Ex, removed themes, added Gapps, etc) and fixed light sensor.

does your camera work (preview ect)

Guest Rotmann
16 hours up time, 44% battery left.

Cell standby is 27% for 15h 38m but I'm in a bad signal area so it'll be switching from 3G to 2G often.

How would you compare this with the battery life of your Froyo (as we all know, best for battery life).

can u give link?

Download link?

Page 41 but you have to apply a fix made by Victor von Zeppelin, search the thread for "fix Victor".

Guest yeawhatever

going to read through the posts, nut just wondering if build is up on cynogen website under nightlys. I have just had a look but device aint listed. Is it not yet added to list?

Edit: nevermind read through and looks like fibs 4.1 is still most current. Do we know if cynogen are going to update website to add blade section any time soon? (ie will it be done at same time that nightly is produced) or are you guys looking in any other spots that I should keep my eye on?

Edited by yeawhatever

Guest skymera
going to read through the posts, nut just wondering if build is up on cynogen website under nightlys. I have just had a look but device aint listed. Is it not yet added to list?

Edit: nevermind read through and looks like fibs 4.1 is still most current. Do we know if cynogen are going to update website to add blade section any time soon? (ie will it be done at same time that nightly is produced) or are you guys looking in any other spots that I should keep my eye on?

They might make a nightly tonight in which case it'll be ready sometime after midnight.

Or it might be another week. Who knows...