are we going to get a 2.3

Guest AnDroiDMobSFreaK

Guest AnDroiDMobSFreaK

hello guyz does anyone know if we are going to get a 2.3 or a fully completed version of 2.2?

cuz i read at 4pda and i coudnt understand a thing even with google translate

Guest fishears
hello guyz does anyone know if we are going to get a 2.3 or a fully completed version of 2.2?

cuz i read at 4pda and i coudnt understand a thing even with google translate

There are already a couple of builds of 2.3.1 and 2.3.2 that run - they just don't have things like working GSM and pretty much everything else :P

I think there is a good chance there will be a version of 2.3 out before very long with at least the functions of the current OpenSwift 2.2.1

Development of OpenSwift 2.2.1 is still ongoing (but without Quarx) - there have ben a few steps back but progress in other areas and some good people are working on it.

Watch and wait... You'll find more up to date news over at the xda forum (sorry modaco)

Guest AnDroiDMobSFreaK
There are already a couple of builds of 2.3.1 and 2.3.2 that run - they just don't have things like working GSM and pretty much everything else :P

I think there is a good chance there will be a version of 2.3 out before very long with at least the functions of the current OpenSwift 2.2.1

Development of OpenSwift 2.2.1 is still ongoing (but without Quarx) - there have ben a few steps back but progress in other areas and some good people are working on it.

Watch and wait... You'll find more up to date news over at the xda forum (sorry modaco)

ok thanks for the update :D

hoping to see a 2.3 soon