[ROM] CM7 Liquid (kang) 1.2.18 -CM7RC1-

Guest koudelka

I too have this problem. I re-installed all of my apps through Titanium and none of them are linked to market.

Then I tried forcing them to market through Titanium and that didn't work.

If it doesn't show up tomorrow, I will just create a list of all them which I can remember and then manually re-download them from market. That should work.

I did that, re-installed them all manually

they show up for a while, then by the next day theres only 2 or 3 showing up as installed

now after a weekend i've got none installed

Guest Ximo F. Verde
Thats pretty strange.. Wifi can see all the wifi's in my neighbourhood except mine!! Howz this possible? Any Ideas?

Has anyone had any similar problems? Not being able to 'see' his wifi network from the phone?

EDIT: Its and Orange Livebox router btw..

Edited by Ximo F. Verde

Guest TroutT20

I've had quite a few problems with the market. Its always crashing now and no matter which version I attempt to install it likes to do weird things. I also had to manually download and re-install all my apps, none of them linked in the market.

Guest Ximo F. Verde
Has anyone had any similar problems? Not being able to 'see' his wifi network from the phone?

EDIT: Its and Orange Livebox router btw..

After messing around with the router settings i got it working.. All i did was to change the transmission channel and enable 'easy pairing' in case someone a similar problem.

Guest Ximo F. Verde

After a couple of hours of playing around, this ROM is absolutely stellar!! Speed, smoothness, @ 921MHz, wow... Ill be back for more FBack

Donation on its way i think...

Guest MrVanes
Updated first post with new boot.img with interactive governor :D

Is it just me, or do more people experience a detoriorating performance when using the interactive governor? It starts out great, but it slowly becomes unusable for me. Anyway, I'm back at ondemand which suits me fine for now.

Anyone with A1 noticed some RAM troubles?? I mean, is it normal that only 184 MB are "working" ?

However, A-W-E-S-O-M-E ROM Guys! :D

same for me, and rom work fine... i don't no if problem, and possible to emprouve to 256, runing better...

Guest andoyanna

I tried this for a while and I really love it specialy the boot animation! But I can't use it as my everyday Rom because of bluetooth problem.

Can someone help to put the bootanimation to a different Rom!

THANKS!!! :D

Guest monoxide.tryst
I tried this for a while and I really love it specialy the boot animation! But I can't use it as my everyday Rom because of bluetooth problem.

Can someone help to put the bootanimation to a different Rom!

THANKS!!! :D

Why would you want a cm7 boot animation on a rom that isnt cm7???

Guest andoyanna
Why would you want a cm7 boot animation on a rom that isnt cm7???

I like it and maybe if someone is willing to teach me how to modified it with my name instead of cyanogen I would really appreciate it very much! And also the very first image that appear on screen when I boot the phone, how to change it?

THANKS!

Or links to some tutorial threads would also be great! Thanks again! :D

Guest Christoforos22

I am using this rom for a couple of days and i have to admit that it is very fast and pretty stable. but there are some minor bugs that could be resolved.

1)the missing call led doesnt work( works when display goes off) :D

2)charging led shows full battery when charging is at 90%

also, many programs doesn't work like sygic or navigon or handcent.

If someone uses any gps program except google maps,please let me know

Thank you

Edited by Christoforos22

I am using this rom for a couple of days and i have to admit that it is very fast and pretty stable. but there are some minor bugs that could be resolved.

also, many programs doesn't work like sygic or navigon or handcent.

If someone uses any gps program except google maps,please let me know

Thank you

->

Move this apps to internal mem, Handcent work for me when it is not on the sd card.