[ROM] CM7 Liquid (kang) 1.2.18 -CM7RC1-

Guest koudelka

Guest The Duke of Hazard
I tried this for a while and I really love it specialy the boot animation! But I can't use it as my everyday Rom because of bluetooth problem.

Can someone help to put the bootanimation to a different Rom!

THANKS!!! :D

I like it and maybe if someone is willing to teach me how to modified it with my name instead of cyanogen I would really appreciate it very much! And also the very first image that appear on screen when I boot the phone, how to change it?

THANKS!

Or links to some tutorial threads would also be great! Thanks again! :D

Don't make me laugh ungrateful boy, you can not copy the boot animation that is hard work of other people. Very thankless and inopportune to put your comment in this topic. IF YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING USEFUL HELP OPTIMIZING THIS ROM, or make another one by yourself. But don't bother us because you want to copy others work.

Guest L0cu7us

this work is open and gpl to all, so anyone can copy etc, giving the correct rights credits to the devs, anyone can copy boot animation on the rom he prefere without any problem.

This is GPL! not M$ or APPLE !

Guest fear_factory84
Don't make me laugh ungrateful boy, you can not copy the boot animation that is hard work of other people. Very thankless and inopportune to put your comment in this topic. IF YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING USEFUL HELP OPTIMIZING THIS ROM, or make another one by yourself. But don't bother us because you want to copy others work.

if he wants to modify its boot animation, he is free to modify it!

It's the same as if I tell you to stop using you favorite launcher and use my launcher for example. Is it good for you? If so, go buy an iphone and pay uncle Steve.. and leave us our freedom.

I am using this rom for a couple of days and i have to admit that it is very fast and pretty stable. but there are some minor bugs that could be resolved.

1)the missing call led doesnt work( works when display goes off) :D

2)charging led shows full battery when charging is at 90%

also, many programs doesn't work like sygic or navigon or handcent.

If someone uses any gps program except google maps,please let me know

Thank you

sygic fc to me too, but handcent works correctly.. both apps are regularly stored on internal memory

Guest monoxide.tryst

Ya you dont have to be quite so harsh.......Even tho i agree that it is stupid..........but the guy just wants to learn to create/switch boot animations. Who knows, maybe he will be the author of the next cm boot animation.

Guest koudelka
I like it and maybe if someone is willing to teach me how to modified it with my name instead of cyanogen I would really appreciate it very much! And also the very first image that appear on screen when I boot the phone, how to change it?

THANKS!

Or links to some tutorial threads would also be great! Thanks again! :D

here you go :D

https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_vend...otanimation.zip

Just to sort of narrow out the issues, will it have any difference if I flash this Rom up from a t&l Rom, Stock or CM6.1?

Just make sure you wipe completely first.

flash bin first to be sure, i wiped everything upgrading from t&l but got errors with wifi.

Guest andoyanna
this work is open and gpl to all, so anyone can copy etc, giving the correct rights credits to the devs, anyone can copy boot animation on the rom he prefere without any problem.

This is GPL! not M$ or APPLE !

Thank you Mr. L0cu7us! That's what I thought!

Guest thongrim

Thanks to all the developers for this great work. I have just one question before flashing the rom, is there a 3g only setting or I have to use the hidden menu?

Guest aceranto
Thanks to all the developers for this great work. I have just one question before flashing the rom, is there a 3g only setting or I have to use the hidden menu?

You have to use the hidden menu, there is only the setting for 2G only.

Guest koudelka

you need to use hidden menu. or also I think it is possible to use cyanogenmod power widget.

about chocolate 1.2.13 update...

smth wrong with it I think

after flashed it and chose Interactive scaling in SetCpu, frequency begins to jump from min value (245 mhz) to max (960 mhz in my SetCpu profile) even you don't use the phone.

So, the phone becomes warmly and battery drains faster.

Of course I have crooked hands maybe and maybe I do smth wrong but there it is my feedback of 1.2.13 update :D

Thanks.

Edited by Pikash

Guest Ximo F. Verde

Just a quick FBack.. The ROM is incredibly fast and quite (...) stable. With power control, cyanogen FX, calendar and scrollable news widget I have the unbelievable 88MB free RAM! We are talking eclair days here folks.. I noticed a few slowdowns, so i switched back to on-demand for SetCPU. Now with a very strange bug. I had a couple of random reboots and when the phone initially started it looked like it had done a factory restore (to CM7)!! That is, i couldnt find any of my installed apps, all widgets dead, it looked like i had done a fresh install of CM7! Even more, when I saw it (and completely flipped) I immediately rebooted again and when the phone restarted, everything was in place!!! This happened once after a random reboot and once after i rebooted myself. In both cases the phone didnt really reboot (1st reboot). The screen went right black after the acer logo and i had to remove battery and boot the phone manually. After each incident's 1st unsuccesful reboot, the 2nd one took place with no problems.. Have no idea whats that all about, just thought i should mention it.. btw iive OC'ed @ 921MHz which seems stable. Great work devs!!!

Guest Peshkoff
I get the same bug, when someone calls me or I call someone, the data connection temporarly switch off and it returns after awhile.. sometimes I disconnect it and reconnect in order to get it back..

Me too. Is there a fix for this?