[ROM] CM7 Liquid (kang) 1.2.18 -CM7RC1-

Guest koudelka

Guest MrVanes
CM7.1-1.05.26.11-RC1-Liquid is the best thing that happened to my liquid! P-sensor is working and the phone is silk smooth. Thx devs for another great effort towards liquid bliss :-)

Ok, cheered too loud, too soon. The tests are ok for short (test) calls to voicemail, but the device stays dark after longer calls.

There may be a relation to incoming vs outgoing calls?

Anyway, installed Proximity Screen Off (less bloated than Sanity I think) and now it's behaving a little better, although still strange at times. But at least I can wake the device by pressing the power button.

Proximity Screen Off has a sensor test mode and I just discovered the p-sensor shows very strange behaviour: the range is from 0.0 to 9.0, but goes up if pointed at a light source and down to 3.0 when held away from light? Makes it more light a light sensor than proximity I'd say?

Guest chiksum
for now solution is download sanity from market, and activate p sensor.... and when you have the problem, reboot liquid.

for me now with new sensor, non problem so slowly the problem was calibrate right... slowly :rolleyes: thanks Devs.

thanks, but what should i flash if i want to disable the P sensor? :P

Guest Dr. Robert Chase

tell me wich boot you are using and i'll make no-prox boot for you.

btw, with oldsensors i don't need no-prox patch.

if u see red blinking light, i think you are using newsensors.

Edited by Dr. Robert Chase

Guest TheodoreTBag

I explained why sometimes when I restart the terminal, not hook the telephone operator?

does not give me the signal ..

happens to me now with thepasto CM7.1-1.05.26.11-RC1-Liquid-signed

and I was going with the nightly build 83 ... etc

Why?!

Guest Probie wan kenobi

Hi everyone!

I have been installed latest version of CM posted by the pasto (post #1633) and olsensors-libs; i have to use sanity anyway, but is not a problem.

The only issue i have met it's about sofkeys: they seem less responsive than i have flashed cm7 RC0.. i have to press like they were physical keys.

Is there a way to improve sensitiveness?

Thanks in advance :P

Guest zebbe77

Flashed the CM7.1-1.05.26.11-RC1-Liquid and the old sensor patch, so far everything works fine (yes even the softkeys) :P

Guest kenelm

After two days of usage, I think CM7.1-1.05.26.11-RC1-Liquid is the lightest CM7 ROM so far, I have about 55-70MB free RAM normally.

But sometimes data network drops and never come back, I need to off and on.

Softkey is the only biggest problem, it behaved abnormally, sometimes not sensitive enough sometimes too sensitive.

I tried flash but no use (on top of a clean 4.005.04.AAP.G2F base ROM).

Guest AcerFerrari

I just don't know why the soft keys don't work.....Proximity sensor worked fine for me, but the soft keys don't work......

Guest Small_Hacker
Today after a call I got black screen and had to pull the battery, I'm using old sensors patch.

yes i have tried this..

because of the p senor..

Guest AcerFerrari
yes i have tried this..

because of the p senor..

The old sensor patch p-sensor worked fine for me but for the softkeys they dont

Guest TheodoreTBag

@ thepasto

@ dr chase

small problem with the CM7.1-1.05.26.11-RC1-Liquid + old sensor patch!

in practice, yesterday I disabled the bar fast auto-rotate the screen, but today, I went to rehabilitate the rotation, and now the screen does not rotate more!

I also tried to restart the phone, but now

does not rotate more :-(

Guest Small_Hacker
The old sensor patch p-sensor worked fine for me but for the softkeys they dont

after reboot.. does your rotate sensor work?

Guest bais

I personnaly think the softkeys work worse than on the CM7.0.

Sometimes, it doesn't respond even if you press hard and you have to wait 1-2 seconds before it works again, and sometimes it acts as if you were holding the button even if you just pressed it. That happens randomly...

Guest natostanco

Sometimes, it doesn't respond even if you press hard and you have to wait 1-2 seconds before it works again, and sometimes it acts as if you were holding the button even if you just pressed it. That happens randomly...

yeah happens to me too likewise, it is definitely a bug, softkeys are nearly unusable since most of the times act like holding them.

Guest kenelm

exactly what happened to me

Guest albi86

The same thing happens to me

Guest LSteam

don't worry :D

(edit: about softkey) on date 15 may there was a wrong commit...

now thepasto and me have found it and fixed it :D

we are working on proximity sensor of oldsensors for getting all sensor working :o

stay tuned :(

Edited by LSteam