[ROM] CM7 Liquid (kang) 1.2.18 -CM7RC1-

Guest koudelka

Guest albi86
don't worry :D

(edit: about softkey) on date 15 may there was a wrong commit...

now thepasto and me have found it and fixed it :o

we are working on proximity sensor of oldsensors for getting all sensor working :(

stay tuned :D

thanks guys :D

Guest bais

Just wanted to ask, it's been a long time since I have the problem but it didn't bother me much.

Am I the only one with non working adb? It just never detects the device, tried on 3 different computer and installed the drivers, it still doesn't work.

Is this a common bug, or am I the only one facing it?

Guest Small_Hacker
Just wanted to ask, it's been a long time since I have the problem but it didn't bother me much.

Am I the only one with non working adb? It just never detects the device, tried on 3 different computer and installed the drivers, it still doesn't work.

Have you turned on debug mode?

Guest MrVanes

So I'm not alone? http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...ot-found-linux/

Edited by MrVanes

Guest kenelm

I don't have this problem

Guest black_dez

thepasto

I have compiled the kernel on the basis of your code. The buttons work fine, but the trouble with Wi-Fi: logcat shows a message that you can not load the driver Wi-Fi

These are my curves hands?

P.S. Use on MIUI 1.5.27 from Lens_Flase

Guest Auxx
thepasto

I have compiled the kernel on the basis of your code. The buttons work fine, but the trouble with Wi-Fi: logcat shows a message that you can not load the driver Wi-Fi

Remove wifi settings from device, it will reinitialize properly. But I don't remember which files to delete, sorry.

Guest thepasto
thepasto

you need to replace modules too.. So i.e for wifi, copy drivers/net/wireless/bcm4329/bcm4329.ko in system/lib/modules.

just do something like this

cd YOUR/KERNEL/ROOT

adb remount

adb push drivers/net/wireless/bcm4329/bcm4329.ko system/lib/modules/

now reboot or unload bcm module. You should do the same for all other modules (.ko files)

Guest bais

We're gonna get it today LSteam?

Great news for CM7 then, first the softkeys, now the proximity :D.

Thanks to all the devs!

EDIT: Nevermind, already up xD

Edited by bais

Guest LSteam

just posted the new 3d....check it :D

so... softkey fixed, proximity and all sensors fixed (?)... now i have to solve the sms + missed call LEDs at the same time...

i hope that i will find led lib source somewhere...

Guest bais

I have a little problem with CM7, nothing related to softkeys though.

When I flash the ROM I usually boot it once without a SIM to disable data (I don't have a data plan) and then I reboot with the SIM Card.

Well when I put the SIM, it worked, but when I rebooted again it didn't work anymore, and rebooting or reflashing the cache didn't help.

When I go to the About tab I see unknown instead of the baseband.