SD Partitoning

Guest Casterina

Guest Casterina

Someone tell me how to partition my SD card manually from Clockwork Mod 2.5.0.7.. I dont want to use ROM manager.. as it isn't tell you whats happening to your SD card whilst it 'partitions your sd card', c

Guest Casterina

I went on ROM manager and it said.. you need to install clockwork mod (after i deleted it, so i know its deleted it) i rebooted my phone, and then put it in recovery mode.. Its opening up in ClockWork Mod still :/

watch the pinned topics:

-> How to update your Pulse - step by step with pictures <-

there u find step by step until step 6.

after that u can refomat ur card.

I tried -_______- It just puts me in the clockwork mod recovery, instead of Amon

The trouble is you are starting with assumptions instead of following instructions.

Go to "The Ultimate Pulse Owners Guide" post in the pinned topics. There is a detailed set of instructions for how to flash a custom recovery image. The instructions are in the third post. (http://android.modaco.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=311809&view=findpost&p=1318836) Follow those instructions to the letter. Don't assume anything, just follow the instructions.

And, if you do what eckengucker1 just told you to in the post above this one, you might have a different problem. I don't know if he meant to tell you the key combination to flash an official update or not, but that is what that key combination is designed for. I suspect he just made a typo and really meant "vol_down+red+power", which is the key combination to take you into bootloader mode. Bootloader mode is where you want to be. Then you can run the .bat file to flash AmonRa. But, don't try to follow this as a set of instructions. READ THE ULTIMATE PULSE OWNERS GUIDE.

Guest trained_killa
Someone tell me how to partition my SD card manually from Clockwork Mod 2.5.0.7.. I dont want to use ROM manager.. as it isn't tell you whats happening to your SD card whilst it 'partitions your sd card', c

Install Rommanager. There is no harm in that. AmonRa doesn't work many of the latest Rom flashes so I stick to ClockWork.

Start Rommanager and install latest clockwork. Use the Partition SD card option. Set it to 256Mb 32MB and it will restart and sort things out.

If you want to remove all traces of everything (any custom roms and recovery software) use T-mobile 1.5 update or withdrawn T-mobile 2.1 update unzip which will give you a folder called data. Copy this to your SD card. Start your phone by holding Vol Up (this could be Vol Down one or the other)+ and Red call button. this will fire up flash mode and will flash from data folder and your phone will go back to being a stock phone again Voila!

trained_killa