Japanese Jellyfish RLS9 - microphone not working during call

Guest Skol

Hi folks,

Japanese Jellyfish RLS9 is running very stable on my phone.

BUT I had several times a problem with my microphone during a call.

I can hear the opposite person without problems and suddenly during call he does not hear me anymore.

When I call againt its working normal.

Everyone else is having this problem?

Regards,

Skol

Hi folks,

Japanese Jellyfish RLS9 is running very stable on my phone.

BUT I had several times a problem with my microphone during a call.

I can hear the opposite person without problems and suddenly during call he does not hear me anymore.

When I call againt its working normal.

Everyone else is having this problem?

Regards,

Skol

Please don't open a new thread for every bug you find. I think it would be more appropriate if you posted in the Japjelly thread, there is a link below.

http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...01-24-oled-tft/

Edited by Ron=)

Guest 90180360
Please don't open a new thread for every bug you find. I think it would be more appropriate if you posted in the Japjelly thread, there is a link below.

http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...01-24-oled-tft/

I don't really understand this attitude. If someone else has the same problem, it's much more likely that he will find the answer in a seperate thread than burdied somewhere in the 188 pages of the JJ thread.

that was also my idea.

but until now, it seems that nobody else has the same problem :P

hm i am not to sure the thing with mine is if i put it on loud speaker every 1 tells me it is like i am talking from the other side of the room. could this be related to your problem? also you tried flashing another rom?

So, my gf has been having this problem on her new blade which i flashed with Bladevillain ROM and there are other threads for various ROMS including stock that have this problem so my hunch has been it is NOT rom based.

I haven't used the phone or been there when it happened, however yesterday when it happened during a call, I told her to mute / unmute the conversation. Turns out for her case (on bladevillain) everytime it happened the phone had thrown her back to the home screen with the 'active phone call' icon in the notification window. I instructed her to select the notification icon and lo and behold the microphone turned on again.

Hopefully this anecdote helps in debugging...

Guest tambourine_man
So, my gf has been having this problem on her new blade which i flashed with Bladevillain ROM and there are other threads for various ROMS including stock that have this problem so my hunch has been it is NOT rom based.

I haven't used the phone or been there when it happened, however yesterday when it happened during a call, I told her to mute / unmute the conversation. Turns out for her case (on bladevillain) everytime it happened the phone had thrown her back to the home screen with the 'active phone call' icon in the notification window. I instructed her to select the notification icon and lo and behold the microphone turned on again.

Hopefully this anecdote helps in debugging...

Yo

I have also had this problem, and I know this may sound incredibly patronising, but I think you may simply be pressing the mute button during a call without realising. I think this is what has been happening to me.

Yo

I have also had this problem, and I know this may sound incredibly patronising, but I think you may simply be pressing the mute button during a call without realising. I think this is what has been happening to me.

That was my first thought - she's not sure. I think I'll have to swap phones and see for myself what is happening.

• 4 months later...
Guest snowbord

Alrighty, to kill 2 birds with one stone - battery issues as well as this mysterious muting phenomenon;

If your phone is using the ZTE smart dialer (as in Swedish Spring, maybe JJ - check to see which dialer you have), check this out;

http://android.modac...e-dialer-issue/

To debug - try turning your phone to see if it will mute.

Edited by snowbord