Transfer mail from phone to pc

Guest Tommygr

Guest Tommygr

Hello all,

Today, due to a pc format, i lost all my incoming emails from my business account.

The account type is IMAP and i was using Outlook 2010

I had already set the account in the phone and i can see the nearly all of my incoming mails there (only the last month's are not there)

I am using the default Mail application in the phone.

I searched my phone's contents when i connected it to the pc, but i can't find anything. Only a folder "LG Mail" which is empty.

Is there a way that i can save somehow my emails from my phone to the pc and transfer them to Outlook or any other mail program?

Thank you for all the answers.

Guest despotovski01
Hello all,

Today, due to a pc format, i lost all my incoming emails from my business account.

The account type is IMAP and i was using Outlook 2010

I had already set the account in the phone and i can see the nearly all of my incoming mails there (only the last month's are not there)

I am using the default Mail application in the phone.

I searched my phone's contents when i connected it to the pc, but i can't find anything. Only a folder "LG Mail" which is empty.

Is there a way that i can save somehow my emails from my phone to the pc and transfer them to Outlook or any other mail program?

Thank you for all the answers.

I think you have all your mail stored in your account inbox.

Guest Tommygr
I think you have all your mail stored in your account inbox.

Yes i do, in the inbox of the phone, but is there a waya that i get access to them and transfer them to my pc?

Guest Tommygr
IMAP keeps the mails stored on the server, even if you already read them. You can access them using any IMAP capable email client.

Well i installed thunderbird apart outlook and found my incoming mails until September 2010.

The same with gmail imap setup.

Only in my phone i can see my recent mail.

I opened astro file manager and found a file that might contain my mails but is in .so extension.

Any other help to get my mails from the phone to pc guys?

Thank you very much again ^^