How to make frequent registry changes?

Guest jbarrick

Guest jbarrick

How do you, or what is the easiest way to make frequent registry changes?

With swapping roms occasionally, how can I make a cab or registry key file that I can click on and will automatically change one or multiple registry changes at once, ranging form owner info program registry changes.

Hint: I already know what keys I want to changes and how to edit them, just would like a simpler approach other than manually going down the list of changes I want to make.

Guest Freezy1982
How do you, or what is the easiest way to make frequent registry changes?

With swapping roms occasionally, how can I make a cab or registry key file that I can click on and will automatically change one or multiple registry changes at once, ranging form owner info program registry changes.

Hint: I already know what keys I want to changes and how to edit them, just would like a simpler approach other than manually going down the list of changes I want to make.

That's easy - Have you ever checked my ShortMorts Collection?

MortScript is the easiest way to edit your registry frequently and automatically!

If you don't know Mort or Scripting - you can PM me your RegEntries and I will write a script for you and share this for all other users in my CollectionThread!

Waiting for your PM :P

GreeZ!

Freezy1982