how do you remove those crappy LG apps ?

Guest SENTIE

Hi all

someone robbed my wonderful google nexus so i got myself a gt540 to be getting on and saying it cost £69.99 and my nexus was £499 there isnt that much difference i tell ya..

anyway i have issues with but DAMN those crappy LG apps are taking up valuble space and i cant get rid of them..

for example i have facebook for LG which is pants compared to the proper facebook for android app which has chat and places and loads more the LG one doesnt..

ive dont the 1click root thingy thinking that would let me remove it but its gone wierd.. before the root the facebook for LG app showed in manage apps but there wasnt an option to uninstall it, since the root it isnt there at all!

ther are a lot of apps that came built in witht he phone i want rid of but i cant get rid of them

could someone please help me tell me how to uninstall them..

or is my only option a full wipe and a modaco or cyanogen rom ?

thanks guys

Paul

right thats why i cant find it in the list,.. ill try removing the sns..

thanks guys..

im having another issue with my root.. i did the 1clickroot seemed to go ok but didnt seem to give me root. so i got universalandroot and that says my phone is already rooted.. root anyway,.. i select yes, and it fails to root. i tried unrooting (which fails) and starting again it just wont root :/

my phone is stook halfrooted.. :/

Guest despotovski01
Hi all

someone robbed my wonderful google nexus so i got myself a gt540 to be getting on and saying it cost £69.99 and my nexus was £499 there isnt that much difference i tell ya..

anyway i have issues with but DAMN those crappy LG apps are taking up valuble space and i cant get rid of them..

for example i have facebook for LG which is pants compared to the proper facebook for android app which has chat and places and loads more the LG one doesnt..

ive dont the 1click root thingy thinking that would let me remove it but its gone wierd.. before the root the facebook for LG app showed in manage apps but there wasnt an option to uninstall it, since the root it isnt there at all!

ther are a lot of apps that came built in witht he phone i want rid of but i cant get rid of them

could someone please help me tell me how to uninstall them..

or is my only option a full wipe and a modaco or cyanogen rom ?

thanks guys

Paul

There's an application called Uninstaller for root. It's available at the Market.

Guest infernal

wow £69.99 thats the cheapest I've heard where did you get it from,also which firmware have you got 1.6 or 2.1.

If you are rooted you should see the superuser app in your applications list and if you are, get Uninstaller for root as despotovski01 says.