MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest neka74
Is it possible to flash this ROM on top of the latest .non 4.008.08-VFIT?

There are any problems of compatibility of the modded kernel that Is inside this ROM, or everything Is ok?

I flash it rom on 4.008.08-VFIT,i have not problem with compatibility

Full english version

proximity sensor not working :(

Edited by neka74

Guest Lens_flare

And where the phoenix one rom? Tried Neka port, almost good for now, but prox. is neccessary ;/

Neka74

[RUs]вам предлагают засунуть в прошивку радио с 08, оно типа новее[/RUs]

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest daimadoshi85

Hi guys. This is my first post here! I'm writing you because I found a bug yesterday after flashing MIUI on my Acer Liquid A1, and maybe you can solve this problem. I'm developing an app with a subactivity that uses bluetooth. This activity is mostly based on the bluetooth chat sample, I only added a method and modified the UUID to the generic one. So here's the thing, I can confirm you that in the lcr 2.0 rom this doesn't happen, while on MIUI rom my app, every time I :

- open the activity;

- connect to my pc and exchange some data with a java application I made ad hoc;

- close the activity with back button;

The phone reboots without any exception or log. I think that the problem could be in three places:

a. While closing the bt socket;

b. While closing the threads for the connection;

c. While the service sends a message to the activity handler;

I tryed to debug the app, but I couldn't find anything interesting. As I said, on lcr this app works great!If you want and you think it can be useful to solve the issue I can give you an apk with this part and some example data.

I really hope you can solve this issue, I like MIUI but I cannot work now with it :|

Guest Lens_flare

@daimadoshi85

BT So unstable in customs for now.. Try again with&without BTFix Kernel.

LCR is not pure custom rom(called Acer-based ROM).

Guest the red blue blur
[RUs]вам предлагают засунуть в прошивку радио с 08, оно типа новее[/RUs]

радио он ну никак не сможет засунуть, радио шьется бином. они просят библиотеки, скорее всего. хотя не, скорее всего они сами не знают че просят.

radio will be flashed during flashing new bin with ADT.

Guest thedoctorita

Hi guys. I found three problems on the 1.2.25:

-gmail: the update doesn't work

-if you restore to factory settings (I don't remember the name of the voice in the menu) after the reboot the radio module doesn't work. It can't fix the signal and it's not able to find any phone operator

-when you download/install the apps from the market the led of the missing call turn on. The same when the system notify something

Anybody had the same problems?

Guest thedoctorita

another bug is relative to the "application" (in the settings) that check the performance of the battery. Sometime, I don't know why, it signs that the level of the battery is 0% when it's, I don't know 80%, and so it stops the monitoring of the utilization.

Guest The Duke of Hazard
can i flash 1.3.5 over 1.2.25 ?

no. wipe all and install it as a new rom. rom 1.3.4 is a bit buggy and the update to 1.3.5 without wipe doesn't work as it should. Make a titanium backup, wipe and flash 1.3.5 in first page.

Guest The Duke of Hazard
language pack ita + update 1.3.5 http://www.multiupload.com/KUPF6RYCQ0

tested on 4.008.08, for now all ok

is it in english or chinese?

i don't see any language pack for latest miui...

oh god just try to read a couple of pages before........................1.3.5-->english. Language pack quoted.

Guest devoluti0n

Sorry about this stupid question.

Last time I tried miui, the battery consumption was just awful.

I wonder now, how good it is, as new kernels and new versions went out.

thanks in advance !

Guest Alexzandro

Hello !!!

Flashed 1.3.5 after all wipes ( wiped also ext. partition ) on a clean nandroid I had with bin 4.002.14, everything looks working fine. Restored app2sd with Malez Rec. and OK.

One question : I saw sometime ago a tutorial as to flashing language packs on MIUI, would like to have Italian language on the phone, looks as there is the pack but it is all in one with the addon for the previous release.

Seeking advice

Regards

Edited by Alexzandro