MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest TheShak
@The Shak

Wow! Only 50%?!? Are you using juicedefender? Because I don't know which is another app that could drain my battery so fast. I also disabled, proximity sensor, and it seems to drain less, but always at least 4-5% per hour.

Another question... I don't no why monitor app FC after 2 days. I've already flashed 2 times, and after 2 days monitor app FC. It's pretty boring because it is a very useful app.

Not using juice defender, but have a habit of shutting down apps when not using phone. I use the built in MIUI task killer...

I use monitor as well with no FC's at all, is becase the logs are getting full? Have you tried to reset the logs etc.?

Edited by TheShak

Guest TheShak
No, 928. At 998 my phone crashes.

That's a shame. I've actually got it running at 1036Mhz, but would normally recommend 998Mhz as rock solid. Most Liquids can manage that, however i've read that a few can't...

Cheers

Guest TheShak

@Truecolor: The 1.3.11 MIUI is out and I beleive it's on Gingerbread. I guess this is tougher to port than the 2.2 Froyo build?

Edited by TheShak

Guest izakum

Can someone help me out with Fido APN settings? I have entered the following information but my liquid still does not connect to the Fido 3G. I have previously used LCR-F 2 and all data was fine.

Name fido

APN internet.fido.ca

Proxy not set

Port not set

Username fido

Password fido

Server not set

MMSC mms.fido.ca

MMS proxy 205.151.011.013

MMS port not set

MMS protocol don't have this one on my phone

MCC 302

MNC 370

Authentication type not set

APN type internet + mms

Guest Güilzom
whwn will the 1.3.11 be released??

I guess that won't be as simple as before with froyo, the hardware support is still not complete.... I hope they continue supporting the froyo version in the meantime.

Other teams are working hard to provide a full hardware support on gingerbread

Edited by Güilzom

Guest Dinmamma

I'm having some trouble when downloading apps from the market... Whenever I try something it downloads fine but freezes and then reboots when installing, it also happens when installing APKs. It also happened when I tried the 1.2.11 by MarkII...

It works file on T&L.

Any ideas?

Edited by Dinmamma

Guest TheShak
I'm having some trouble when downloading apps from the market... Whenever I try something it downloads fine but freezes and then reboots when installing, it also happens when installing APKs. It also happened when I tried the 1.2.11 by MarkII...

It works file on T&L.

Any ideas?

I can't remember exaclty, but what version of the market are you using? I think there was an update to the market floating around Modaco... worth a try

Guest Dinmamma
I can't remember exaclty, but what version of the market are you using? I think there was an update to the market floating around Modaco... worth a try

I believe i've tried .27 and .32, will try with another version, tyvm for your help :-)

Guest jpausas

Ciaao

I need to change the mac address of my acer liquid e (miui 1.3.5), to conect it to the rounter, anyone know how to do it in this platlform?

I've already tried with the 'ip link set eth0 address XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX' but doesn't work, the mac doesn't change

thanks!

Guest Dinmamma
the one in MIUI is 2.2.7 which works o.k. for me, however there is this one http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=915746

which is 2.2.11 - you would need to use the signed version - if you read the thread...

hope it helps

Thanks

Ty for your help but it still won't work :D I don't think it has anything to do with the market tho because installing APKs dosen't work either...

Any1 have any ideas?

Guest TheShak
Ty for your help but it still won't work :D I don't think it has anything to do with the market tho because installing APKs dosen't work either...

Any1 have any ideas?

Did you do a full wipe before installing? that is a manual wipe ?

thanks

Guest Dinmamma
Did you do a full wipe before installing? that is a manual wipe ?

thanks

Always do :D Even tried flashing bin, wiping and then installing, but to no avail :(

Guest gnufabio
truecolor are u still porting the 1.3.11?

Change the version in build.prop from 1.3.5 to 1.3.11 and you will get the 1.3.11 version :D

Guest Güilzom

I found this on Miui-de:

"News from China is that the first updated device to Gingerbread is going to be the Nexus S, sad news for people who have been in the game for the last 6 months!

Really sad to see that the Nexus One is not getting the update until 1.3.18.

In light of this news I will not be working on MIUI ROMS this week. Supporting the Nexus S is great but to not support the main developer phone at launch is just ridiculous."

So, froyo version, next week will release the GB version for Nexus One, so then i guess when is possible to try a port to our liquids...

the 1.3.5 version always disconnect my sim card and i have to re flash the rom again, who else have this problem???

I've had this problem 5 days ago .Therefore I returned the LCR 2.0

Guest TheShak
Always do :D Even tried flashing bin, wiping and then installing, but to no avail :(

did you get this sorted? I reflashed MIUI after trying another Rom and had simliar issue. FC's on Gallery and installs. it seems that crap is left on the SD card - so i deleted some stuff in /sdcard/android/data plus some others - seemed to cure the issue

Guest xdxdxdxdxdx
did you get this sorted? I reflashed MIUI after trying another Rom and had simliar issue. FC's on Gallery and installs. it seems that crap is left on the SD card - so i deleted some stuff in /sdcard/android/data plus some others - seemed to cure the issue
delete

/sdcard/android/data/com.android.providers.media

sdcard/android/data/com.cooliris.media sdcard/MIUI

sdcard/DCIM/.thumbnails

after that,wipe the user data of media storage at setting.