MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest TheShak

Sorry to be a wet sponge on this, but before asking for releaseing code, it would better to get feedback on what works and indeed if the fixes are there... looking forward to positive confirmation on the fixes etc.

Thanks Truecolor (aka Phoenix?)

Guest eiben_robert
Sorry to be a wet sponge on this, but before asking for releaseing code, it would better to get feedback on what works and indeed if the fixes are there... looking forward to positive confirmation on the fixes etc.

Thanks Truecolor (aka Phoenix?)

I flashed yesterday and used it for about 3 hours. I can not give a detailed opinion however the rom is very smooth, no obvous bugs, english ok, light and proximity sensors seemed Ok. Main item was battery drain (again some 10% per hour). As I was running low on battery I reverted to another rom via nandroid.

Looking on the status of custom kernels these days, main remaining issues are bluetooth (partially working), battery drain and prox/light sensors (although these are more or less patched).

Guest Edward.W
I flashed yesterday and used it for about 3 hours. I can not give a detailed opinion however the rom is very smooth, no obvous bugs, english ok, light and proximity sensors seemed Ok. Main item was battery drain (again some 10% per hour). As I was running low on battery I reverted to another rom via nandroid.

Looking on the status of custom kernels these days, main remaining issues are bluetooth (partially working), battery drain and prox/light sensors (although these are more or less patched).

Proximity sensor works? that's a great news, maybe it can add into the MIUI Rom made by MarkII :D

Guest truecolor
It says you fix lightsensor in kernel, are there more things you fix in kernel? Could you release code for all your fixes? :D I would love to include the in our kernels :D)

I sent you a message.

Guest truecolor
Proximity sensor works? that's a great news, maybe it can add into the MIUI Rom made by MarkII :D

light Sensor Works Fine ,Proximity works fine on my device(but someone said, when calling screen would turn off ,and can't be turn on until call ended ,but haven't gei me log ,so i can't debug )

Guest truecolor
Acer Robots on the bootscreen means that you use Acer kernel?

Are you legendary Phoenix from bbs.gfan?

I love your work thanks for all that you've done. Super MIUI!

Can you port something like Sense HD?

Just Use The Picture,Truecolor Is phoenix's vest,if i have enough time ,i'll try .

Guest dragonhk

As a Chinese, I am proud of you. This is really an excellent Tom. But I have some problem.

1. The sensibility for the rom is too high for me. Please restore to default tin next Tom if possible.

2. The screen can not tune off automaticaly SOMETIMES. despite power off manually to switch off the screen. I change time out already but doesn't work

Edited by dragonhk

Guest truecolor
As a Chinese, I am proud of you. This is really an excellent Tom. But I have some problem.

1. The sensibility for the rom is too high for me. Please restore to default tin next Tom if possible.

2. The screen can not tune off automaticaly. despite power off manually to switch off the screen. I change time out already but doesn't work

1.i'll try to remove unused menu from official miui,and than add some liquid set menu.

2.i have tested on my device,the screen can tun off automatic,did you wipe all correct?

Guest truecolor
What about screen rotation and pc connection as storage?

screed rotation works fine,pc connection as storage sometimes has problems,but reboot device will be ok.

Guest eiben_robert

Hello Truecolor,

What battery life do you have on your device with this ROM, especially on standby?

As I mentioned earlier my battery dropped 10% / hour in standby (3g data and sync enabled, installed on stock after wipe all).

Thanks

Robert

Guest truecolor
Hello Truecolor,

What battery life do you have on your device with this ROM, especially on standby?

As I mentioned earlier my battery dropped 10% / hour in standby (3g data and sync enabled, installed on stock after wipe all).

Thanks

Robert

on my device about 4%/hour in standby(2g data, sync disable), my baseband is A1-05.01.05

Guest koudelka
on my device about 4%/hour in standby(2g data, sync disable), my baseband is A1-05.01.05

oh, that's not good :D we can probably improve this to ~1%/hour (maybe < 1%). I sent email to you.

确实耗电量很大

希望你可以和koudelka合作把耗电量降下来 这样就完美了

Indeed a great power

I hope you can koudelka cooperation to power down so perfect

GOOGLE

Guest Lens_flare

oh please.. lone path is the Tool that he used to blown out our community :D

Just give him some month to reach perfectness. Then we can ask him for join.

Guest DevilStars
oh, that's not good :D we can probably improve this to ~1%/hour (maybe < 1%). I sent email to you.

i have 0.5%/hour (HSDPA on, wifi off, sync off). I think it's good enough (: