MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest sundawg
a'ite ..sounds good..so i've just downloaded 1.4.15..hope everything goes well..and yes did u mean to stay away frm 1.4.8? or stay away from 10.2 flash...my bad

Yup sorry for nagging at you lens flare. u def helped me with most of my question thanks much again...please hit bed...tc gudnite :)

enable it from any settings? or do i need to add a patch zip? or ru talking about the setcpu optimization lens flare and..lol adding up one more stupid question my liquid takes about 7 hours to get charged to 100% on charging unit in offline mode is this a usual behaviour? sorry again hehe :)

So I'm not the only one whose battery takes ages to charge to 100%?

I thought it was my battery the problem.

Guest MoNzAi1988

my launcher always FC

any1 have the same problem?

my screen very laggy also..

i try rewipe and reflash few times de same result

very laggy at my home screen especially last 3 page

Edited by MoNzAi1988

Guest Waffel22

1.4.15 works way better for me than the previous 1.4.8, thanks a lot, have almost no bugs so far (battery charging works fine, Wlan, sensors and speed are all ok).

But mass storage mode isn't working, the Liquid doesn't even recognise that a USB cable is connected, its just charging, does someone know a solution?

Guest The Duke of Hazard

Great work truecolor :) an almost without bugs miui!!! Even prox sensor is working quite good...smooth, without bugs and aesthetically incredible...this could be the definitive rom...this is epic...this is miui!! :-) stay with us phoenix!

Guest The Duke of Hazard
launcher FC, laggy home screen, truecolour... am i the only one? T________________________T

Yes you are! Which bin r u usin'?? And however there's something sucking deeply your RAM...just check what it is in running processes.

Guest Master_T
Great work truecolor :) an almost without bugs miui!!! Even prox sensor is working quite good...smooth, without bugs and aesthetically incredible...this could be the definitive rom...this is epic...this is miui!! :-) stay with us phoenix!

prox sensor is working during calls? If so, I'll update, even tho I'm quite pleased with the 1.4.8

Guest luca.crt
launcher FC, laggy home screen, truecolour... am i the only one? T________________________T

I have the same problem, but not often .. I use the bin 4.008.08. I think it's a problem of little ram

Guest dread2k9

Tried 1.4.8 and 1.4.15. Ui response is very fast, but every scroll view is incredible laggy and slow :-/... just me? or other people feel the same? Also scrolling trough market is laggy and slow... :-/

Im on A1 too...really a problem of memory?...Cant imagine

Guest bobo1425

Hi,

I used the version 1.3.18 and I was very satisfied. No bug, stable, no problem.

I wanted to test versions "2.3.3" with MIUI 1.4.15. It's quite stable but the launcher application is simply unusable. Everything works fine except the launcher that make FC everytime.

You said that I'm not the only one with the problem and the problem comes from a lack of RAM.

How correct this problem? I have no more app than than with the 1.3.18 version.

I'm french :)

Guest edhunter666

Yeah I have the same problems with scrolling, very choppy... Using GoLauncher Ex instead of the default one, makes for a smoother operation imo.

Guest SmithyBeatz

the launcher is really laggy for me to,

but the biggist problem are the random-reboots!! i had ca. 10 reboots yesterday. have that problem since the last 7 MIUI releases. Somebody else got that problem and knowns why?

Guest MoNzAi1988
Yes you are! Which bin r u usin'?? And however there's something sucking deeply your RAM...just check what it is in running processes.

i use 4.002.14, now i trying 4.003.14

Guest TheShak
I don't get what issues you have with battery life.

I updated MIUI on my phone every week since 1.3.5 and I used CM 7 and my phone's battery life remained relatively the same on any ROM.

+1

Plus mine charges in a few hours as per other roms, the only thing i've done is cleared battery stats when flashing... don't know if this makes any difference...

So to summarise great battery life, easliy lasts a day with WiFi & 3G plus using emails etc.

Guest TheShak
i use 4.002.14, now i trying 4.003.14

I've been on the 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT for all these MIUI's and all is pretty good and no FC's or reboots etc.

Edited by TheShak

Guest MoNzAi1988
Eh.. I'm only Tho One with not working proximity sensor? And With SD? :/

my prox sensor and sd is currently working, i jz flash for 4-5 hours

Guest famiddi
O_O English is implemented in this rom.

Very strange, i had to reboot the rom twice and then english appear completly.

Proximity sensor seems to not work...mmmhhh