MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest sundawg

wow as said by lens flare earlier i did try this rom 1.4.15..its blazin fast ,but with prox sensor off sync off gps off ..it never went past max 13 hours..oh well i did use wifi for about 3 hours in 13 hours till battery went dead,so lens flare or anyone here any suggestion idea? should i do a battery wipe again? as i did a manual wipe before installing this rom. :)

Guest The Duke of Hazard
wow as said by lens flare earlier i did try this rom 1.4.15..its blazin fast ,but with prox sensor off sync off gps off ..it never went past max 13 hours..oh well i did use wifi for about 3 hours in 13 hours till battery went dead,so lens flare or anyone here any suggestion idea? should i do a battery wipe again? as i did a manual wipe before installing this rom. :)

no, you shouldn't. you have simply to recharge the battery to maximum level (es. all night long) to reset battery stats. Then wifi has an enormous battery consumption...more then 3g connection. without them phone battery at evening is at about 60% yet. So activate them only when you need them. and however, everybody here knows that roms has not a really good battery consumption...so if you want only a big lasting battery just choose a stock rom. -.-"

Guest zorginho
I hope that this doesn't change the boot animation as all the other ita packs for the previous miui did........................otherwise i'll keep using english language

yes it does... but i like the included boot animation

Guest The Duke of Hazard
yes it does... but i like the included boot animation

is the white one with the android with blinking eyes?? I HATE that one

Guest luca.crt
is the white one with the android with blinking eyes?? I HATE that one

No is the new boot animation ... the one with the purple waves

Guest The Duke of Hazard
Does wifi work? It found the network, but once it try to receive an ip address, stay there for a while and then it disconnect.

Yes it does...at least with my home and university wifi network

Guest MoNzAi1988
Does data/3G still disconnect after call?

yes, me too... any1 got any idea to fix this?

Edited by MoNzAi1988

Guest Fra87

Hi

I have a problem with market......when i try to download apps to market with 3g, the connection hangs and i read Download but I can not donwload the app, while if i use wifi it's all ok i can download the app....

What can i do for download with 3g connection?

Guest TheShak
cannot download any theme, is this a bug?

Works for me.

What are you using Wifi, 3g etc. i had issues with Wifi as i'm using surfcontrol and the web filtering causes issues with Chinese charcaters and i would get FC's on theme manager..