MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest sundawg
I've faced the same bug-prox.sensor not working :D

Dunno why even if I base with Phoenix's one.. maybe there are some modifications that I'm don't understand at all.

And miuiandroid said that eng pack was delayed :/

yeh english pack be up by today eve or max by t'row..i'm waiting for it too :D

Guest sundawg
I don't understand why cookers keep telling the high battery drain is from our battery if it's obvious that it's a ROM issue. I keep getting lousy battery (tonight it went from 100% to 94% in airplane mode!!!) and it's perfectly calibrated. With a standard froyo the battery lasts 2x more and generates much less heat.

I have several browser crashes and Bluetooth headsets issues like yours. It's a beautiful and fast rom but full of issues...

This is not a complaint of course! Just my problems with with this rom and I hope our fantastic cookers can solve it :-)

we'll def try to fix the battery issue in next release..but most 2.3 rom has this issue.cause of high optimization & OC'n it.. :D

Guest Lens_flare

Hey guys, I have something for you:

At least, my version is up!

Thx Phoenix for framework reassembles, I don't forget you forever :D

So

-in chinese for now(Miuiandroid's lang has delayed)

-Black_dez's boot with btn fix and with all that you love in MIUI(oldsensors)

-build.prop strings(hw.acer)

link:

http://www.multiupload.com/E5QZAORMW6

Guest TheShak
Hey guys, I have something for you:

At least, my version is up!

Thx Phoenix for framework reassembles, I don't forget you forever :D

So

-in chinese for now(Miuiandroid's lang has delayed)

-Black_dez's boot with btn fix and with all that you love in MIUI(oldsensors)

-build.prop strings(hw.acer)

link:

http://www.multiupload.com/E5QZAORMW6

thanks Lens, I'll give it go... It's a shame that the translations are done by one person on the planet...

Guest bais

Can someone upload new truecolor's version on another site? Like Megaupload or mediafire?

I just can't download it from the current ones.

Guest Braveheart28

Hi everybody.I have recently bought Liquid E.And I'm currently on official 2.1. And I wanna install 1.3.18(froyo based) miui on my phone.So do I have to install 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1_A22F_A_bin, then wipe all data by Malez and then Miui to make it work properly? Or directly installing miui would be ok? Thanks in advance.

Guest sundawg
Hi everybody.I have recently bought Liquid E.And I'm currently on official 2.1. And I wanna install 1.3.18(froyo based) miui on my phone.So do I have to install 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1_A22F_A_bin, then wipe all data by Malez and then Miui to make it work properly? Or directly installing miui would be ok? Thanks in advance.

install custom 4.002.14 using A1 tool..& flash miui through malez ..before u flash the rom make sure u do manual wipe in malez :D

Guest Braveheart28
install custom 4.002.14 using A1 tool..& flash miui through malez ..before u flash the rom make sure u do manual wipe in malez :D

Thanks bro :D

Guest bais

Lens I have a problem, I flashed your ROM, then I flashed a French Language pack.

When I flashed only your ROM in chinese, my home and search softkeys worked, but when I flashed the French Language pack, those suddenly stopped working, making the ROM pretty much unusable.

Is there something in the framework folder which may cause this?

And on a side note, compcache doesn't work :D

Thanks Lens!

Guest elgubbo

Im testing LensFlares version right now and i have to admit that im happy with it so far :D

good work!

good things compared to MIUI 1.5.13&20:

-faster

-stable

-did i mention its faster?

- softbuttons work well

- settings menu does not lag anymore (scrolling is fast)

issues:

-lost network reception once, had to reboot

- when i changed battery visualisation style to percentage it disappeared completely, now i cant go back to graphical :D only top bar works i dont know about battery drain, will report tomorrow

- screen rotation does not work (this is annoying! is there a quick fix like build.prop entry or something?)

thanks for the port

Edited by elgubbo

Guest Lens_flare

Battery is an officiAl MIUI's issiue..

Accelerometer is working..

Try to change permissions of lib_ms3c_yamaya to: [Read:all, Write: first, Execute: none] in Root Explorer.

Is there something in the framework folder which may cause this?

I don't think so.

Try to:

-flash my chinese rom

-reboot

-flash french pack

-reboot

or this:

-flash my chinese rom

-flash french pack

-reboot

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest vinicio1979

accelerometer don't work , i've tried change permission of lib_ms3c_yamaya but nothing

SOLVED : i've reflashed rom , now it's ok

Edited by vinicio1979

Guest elgubbo
Battery is an officiAl MIUI's issiue..

Accelerometer is working..

Try to change permissions of lib_ms3c_yamaya to: [Read:all, Write: first, Execute: none] in Root Explorer.

thanks about the info for broken battery is a MIUI issue :D

i cannot find the lib_ms3c_yamaya file, where is it located? the only file in lib folder wich sounds similar is libsensor_yamaha.

best regards

elgubbo

Guest torrorosso
thanks about the info for broken battery is a MIUI issue :D

i cannot find the lib_ms3c_yamaya file, where is it located? the only file in lib folder wich sounds similar is libsensor_yamaha.

best regards

elgubbo

/data/system, if i`m not wrong..

Guest elgubbo
/data/system, if i`m not wrong..

thanks but thats not the same or is it? anyway i tried setting permissions to that file ... no avail.

im going to reflash now and see if it works for me :D

Guest TheShak

@lens_flare, I'm trying to make an english rom, should i use your chinese rom as the base or the miui-dev N1 as the base?

I'm planning to use your method , just worried about getting the frame-work.apk done correctly...

Thanks

Guest Lens_flare

Use my or at last Phoenix's base coz framework was modified(feel free to replace res.apk and .jar framework, they are independent now).

another time, Thx Phoenix for reassembling all frameworks that was very "great" for me coz I broke my mind in found out what exactly file was modified not reassembled.

Guest elgubbo

the only issue after reflashing (screen rotation works fine now), is the loss of reception.

happens once or twice a day, and a reboot is neccesary.

im using lens-flares MIUI 1.6.3.

battery life is OK for me (with low usage, sync and 3g network but no surfing it takes about 4-5 % an hour)

is there a fix for loss of reception or maybe im the only one with that problem?

regards elgubbo

Guest dream7net5

i cannot mount SD card (connect to PC via USB)

but i can do this when in recovery mode

is that my problem(setting) or something else?

Edited by dream7net5