MIUI 1.5.27 for Liquid (Android 2.3.4) update

Guest truecolor

Guest androich
Which Theme are you using ?

I Used 3D view

and i also custom my font using...

Oh, appoligize me, i dont understand the Chinese Font :)

i just change it in custom theme --> font --> online

and i choose the unique one :rolleyes:

Guest androich
:)

Dear spammer, 2.3 mods already have an great EQ and SW like this just in conflict with built-in mods.

is this dangerous if i use it together in MIUI ROM?

coz till now, i still use it.

actually, i found this apk in Experia Forum

Oficially there is no DSP in the rom, player and DSP are in conflict. Use the player EQ, it's quite good for me(boom boom boom in my earphones :rolleyes: really great bass booster).

In here it's not so good --or at least regarding to my crappy mp3s--. Are there any other options in the player --then the EQ preset selector-- that I missed somehow, or you just use a custom preset?

Sorry for asking these kind of stupid questions, I'm still learning the device and android.

Next time I will try to be usefull, I promise :)

Guest djScrewhead

Just popped Lens's ROM onto my phone and it's mostly alright.. everything is fast and smooth, but I've still got the same problem that I had with all of the 1.6.* roms that I tried that I didn't have when I'd tried 1.5.* roms - no 3G data, and any time I lose signal/reboot, it takes a good 5 minutes or more to re-establish a connection to my carrier..

Any idea what it could be, or what info I'd need to give you to try and figure out what's up?

Guest Lens_flare

spal

Yep, I just use custom preset just like this:

preamp	full full full full full

____	  ___  ___  ___  ___

|   |	|   ||   ||   ||   | ___

|   |	|   ||   ||   ||   ||   |

Sounds really good for bass, even without improvents like DSP bass booster(low frequencies boost) and virtual environment

djScrewhead

Uhm.. ask to your carrier for normal apns settings. Seems that it's your baseband/carrier probs.

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest crazycage

Does anyone know how to get the status bar to be transparent at all times? I notice some screens like the lockscreen or livewallpaper create a transparent status bar but standard launchers like ADW or Go Launcher do not.

Guest djScrewhead
djScrewhead

Uhm.. ask to your carrier for normal apns settings. Seems that it's your baseband/carrier probs.

Ok think I've figured out where to put in the info.. in the APN menu/add a new APN thing of MIUI there's a TON more stuff than I seem to need and not everything has the same names I think..

http://forums.fido.ca/t5/forums/forumtopic...d-id/768/page/1 is what I need to put in, do I make two separate APNs?

**edit**

Ok got it, made two different APNs, one for each and it's back to working! I hadn't even realized I wasn't receiving MMS either.. It's really weird though, I've tried out T&L and a couple of the CM7 roms and all of them seemed to get the info automatically from my provider.. I dunno, something you might want to look into? Other than that little hiccup though, this thing runs really well, and it's not eating my battery like the last CM7 I was on! Thanks a lot for the work!

Edited by djScrewhead

Guest Lens_flare

I think yes, but I'm not in Canada to be on 100 per cent sure ;]

MMS isn't work properly, I've never get why it was invented :)

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest toxen

I'm having problems with SwiftKey on 1.6.24.

At first it worked great as usual but now the keyboard won't show up when I touch in a text field.

I've tried to re-install SwiftKey with no luck. The standard Android keyboard works fine.

I googled it but it does not seem to be a common issue.

I will try to do a factory reset and wipe cache and dalvik cache if I don't get a better suggestion soon. :)

Thanks for a great ROM!

EDIT: A full wipe did not solve the problem with SwiftKey. It seems like the OS is constantly trying to kill the process and restart it again.

Edited by toxen

Guest crazycage

I noticed my data connection keeps getting disconnected probably 4-5 times a day randomly. An easy quick workaround is to pull status menu down and toggle data off and on immediately, then it works again.

Is anyone else having this issue? I'm using 1.5.27.

Is there a newer version than that? If so, where do I find it?

Thanks

Guest Master_T
I'm having problems with SwiftKey on 1.6.24.

At first it worked great as usual but now the keyboard won't show up when I touch in a text field.

I've tried to re-install SwiftKey with no luck. The standard Android keyboard works fine.

I googled it but it does not seem to be a common issue.

I will try to do a factory reset and wipe cache and dalvik cache if I don't get a better suggestion soon. :)

Thanks for a great ROM!

EDIT: A full wipe did not solve the problem with SwiftKey. It seems like the OS is constantly trying to kill the process and restart it again.

I use swiftkey myself and works perfectly here...

Guest TheShak
I noticed my data connection keeps getting disconnected probably 4-5 times a day randomly. An easy quick workaround is to pull status menu down and toggle data off and on immediately, then it works again.

Is anyone else having this issue? I'm using 1.5.27.

Is there a newer version than that? If so, where do I find it?

Thanks

that's been fixed since the 1.6.x builds...

Guest MoNzAi1988

i having 5% battery drain per hour right now, every time i clear battery stat in recovery mode i will get 1% battery drain per hour, after that i charge my phone full, i will get back 5%, if i clear battery stat again i will get 1% again, any1 know wats wrong with this?

Guest Lens_flare

And what about other (not-MIUI) roms?

Problems might be caused by LiquidNext kernel, You can try to flash Phoenix's one with my rom by replacing it in archive, but you won't able to use microphone(not on calls).

Guest MoNzAi1988
And what about other (not-MIUI) roms?

Problems might be caused by LiquidNext kernel, You can try to flash Phoenix's one with my rom by replacing it in archive, but you won't able to use microphone(not on calls).

Liquid next, all miui also same

Guest TheShak

MIUI 1.7.1 from Truecolor: http://www.multiupload.com/JR0I19N3ZK

English language pack: http://www.multiupload.com/QDAZETUSYC

Flash ROM in recovery with sign check, after doing a full wipe

Reboot to allow setup scripts to do their thing

Flash language pack in recovery no sign check and no wipe

Reboot

Enjoy

EDIT: Updated english language pack 1b: http://www.multiupload.com/XETJHT4NWB

Edited by TheShak

Guest marlouiegene18
MIUI 1.7.1 from Truecolor: http://www.multiupload.com/JR0I19N3ZK

English language pack: http://www.multiupload.com/QDAZETUSYC

Flash ROM in recovery with sign check, after doing a full wipe

Reboot to allow setup scripts to do their thing

Flash language pack in recovery no sign check and no wipe

Reboot

Enjoy

EDIT: Updated english language pack 1b: http://www.multiupload.com/XETJHT4NWB

I tried the rom and followed your steps. After i Flash the languange pack and a reboot, its still in chinese. Any Idea what i should do?

Guest fyzz08
I tried the rom and followed your steps. After i Flash the languange pack and a reboot, its still in chinese. Any Idea what i should do?

try

5. Go to settings menu on the home screen (Center icon on the lower row)

6. Go to the third tab on the top of the menu.

7. Scroll down and choose the item with the Keyboard icon.

8. Once inside, choose the second item.

9. Choose English.

10. Reboot for changes to take full effect and have fun!

hope will help

Guest marlouiegene18
try

5. Go to settings menu on the home screen (Center icon on the lower row)

6. Go to the third tab on the top of the menu.

7. Scroll down and choose the item with the Keyboard icon.

8. Once inside, choose the second item.

9. Choose English.

10. Reboot for changes to take full effect and have fun!

hope will help

Thanks