Guest Matty-p
i have made a custom rom for the blade

with honeycomb

i'll post the links soon when it's stable

:P mythomaniac :D

:huh: :P :P :P

op just tell us how you did it and or screenshots then we will belive you

Guest Phoenix Silver
Somebody with working 2.4? Because got a dual core...

perhaps you could take a look at xda's site

Edited by Phoenix Silver

Guest pellonet

gremlinman: Congratulations on heeding the suggestions that I gave in a similar topic of yours yesterday but do try to maintain credibility in your efforts.

This whole Device specific area of MoDaCo has already seen a rash of 'smoke & mirrors' with the whole Wednesday joke etc.

The membership here are generally a friendy, kind & very helpful international group but have learned to treat all ground breaking announcements with a degree of scepticism when coming from an unexpected source.

Keep up the good work & above all; 'Illegitemi non Carborundum'

Edited by pellonet

Congratulations on heeding the suggestions that I gave in a similar topic of yours yesterday but do try to maintain credibility in your efforts.

This whole Device specific area of MoDaCo has already seen a rash of 'smoke & mirrors' with the whole Wednesday joke etc.

The membership here are generally a friendy, kind & very helpful international group but have learned to treat all ground breaking announcements with a degree of scepticism when coming from an unexpected source.

Keep up the good work & above all; 'Illegitemi non Carborundum'

What?' Don't let the bastards grind you down'?

Edited by Jekle

Guest gremlinman

Right then,

the video camera worked after 5 force closes!

I rebooted then it work first time so i added th market to the system/app section of the rom

After that it ran smoothly i downloaded a few apps then tryed to take some video it saved it then went into a boot loop!!

to sum it all up market works, video camera works until you try to save somthing!

Guest gremlinman
Right then,

the video camera worked after 5 force closes!

I rebooted then it work first time so i added th market to the system/app section of the rom

After that it ran smoothly i downloaded a few apps then tryed to take some video it saved it then went into a boot loop!!

to sum it all up market works, video camera works until you try to save somthing!

Im sooooo close to fixing ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Guest Rotmann
What?' Don't let the bastards grind you down'?

He's actually right, gremlinman did not know untill today about the CM7 development and after two hours he has a fully working CM7? Come on man. Btw. Jacob already fixed the camera, a nightly build should be available pretty soon.