Random reboot while using Market

Guest Saudigheer

Guest Saudigheer

Hello,

I am experiencing rendom reboot on my Nexus S (MoDaCo r10) when I accessed the market:

1. Reboot after opening the Market.

2. Reboot when Installing/update application.

3. Reboot while browsing the Market.

4. Reboot after closing the Market.

Sometimes I am able to install/update any apps without reboot issue!

Dose anyone noticed the same issue :D ?

Regards,

I am seeing this too but on r11. This is after wiping everything completely and installing fresh. At first I thought it was just some service that caused a crash when updating an app but then it happened again. My girlfriend phone with the stock rom does not do this. It does however get intermittent reboots while talking on the phone (probably a different issue but may be related).

It seemed to work for a bit and I was able to go into the market and use it and install an app without it crashing right away. But it did still crash about 10-15 minutes later when I tried to use my phone again. So I don't think that is a fix for this issue.

I think I found my problem. I recently used the online market (android.com/market) to install apps to my phone. 3 of them got stuck and failed to install. Once I installed them through the regular phone market the crashes went away. At least so far. I have tried opening/closing the market several times and installing/uninstalling apps and no crashes yet. Also I tried installing apps from the online market and it seems to be working fine as well.

Guest Saudigheer

Still I am getting the same issue even with R11 !!

I tried to use CyanogenMod R7, the restart issue went a way, however, I don't like CM7 because RTL feature work better on MoDaCo.

Please Paul can you help on this :huh:

Thanks,