[APP] Liquid-settings v 1.3 final

Guest gnufabio

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fpbasilio
Yes, it's possible, but we have to edit the kernel...it's not easy and it needs lot of time to be tested. We may add it in the future.

PS: Only the stock-based roms (Like LCR or T&L) need this function. Prox sensor, in CM can be disabled in Settings→Cyanogenmod, in MIUI it can be disabled in Settings→Call.

Thanks for suggestion.

im using t&l and i have option to off proximity sensor in settings/call settings/advnced settings and there it is..OFF-low-high

right now the only reason why i have this app is to block ads.

was hoping to have an option to set light sensor sensitivity.. :)

BTW what is the "sensitivity and noise" setting for? sensitivity of what? screen?

Edited by fpbasilio

Guest Splux

@gnufabio:

Just one little tip if you are going to update the screens, use a stockrom or LCR or something like that, to avoid people thinking it will look like it does in MIUI for everyone, or add a text that says the GUI differs from ROM to ROM :)

And so far I have had no problems at all with the app, great work!

Too bad you cannot have it on market yet :/ would have donated a couple of bucks if I could, but that's unfortunately not the case at this moment :)

Guest gnufabio
@gnufabio:

Just one little tip if you are going to update the screens, use a stockrom or LCR or something like that, to avoid people thinking it will look like it does in MIUI for everyone, or add a text that says the GUI differs from ROM to ROM :)

And so far I have had no problems at all with the app, great work!

Too bad you cannot have it on market yet :/ would have donated a couple of bucks if I could, but that's unfortunately not the case at this moment :P

First of all thanks for your congrats :)

Secondly i'm going to upload it on market soon. I'd like to add a2sd function but i've no time...maybe during the easter holidays :)

Thanks again for your tips.

Guest uzirox

Just installed the new version, but it seems that it can't recognize compcache status... the options are disabled, but if I enable compcache via script it works and the checkbutton in LSettings is checked but disabled (greyed out)

stock rom, latest ritchen kernel.

/ita

non riconosce bene lo status del compcache... da dentro il vostro programma le opzioni per il compcache son disabilitate, ma se lo abilito tramite uno script esterno, funziona ed il checkbox nel vostro programma è flaggato anche se le opzioni continuano ad essere disabilitate. Che sia colpa del kernel diverso? ciaociao

Guest gnufabio
Just installed the new version, but it seems that it can't recognize compcache status... the options are disabled, but if I enable compcache via script it works and the checkbutton in LSettings is checked but disabled (greyed out)

stock rom, latest ritchen kernel.

/ita

non riconosce bene lo status del compcache... da dentro il vostro programma le opzioni per il compcache son disabilitate, ma se lo abilito tramite uno script esterno, funziona ed il checkbox nel vostro programma è flaggato anche se le opzioni continuano ad essere disabilitate. Che sia colpa del kernel diverso? ciaociao

Uhm, really don't know...maybe there aren't required files..i will give a look, thanks for feedback.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gnufabio

Hi users,

we are still working on this app. It will be available in the market in the next few days.

Since elgubbo developed a great app for a2sd is quite useless to include a2sd function in the app for now. It needs a very long testing, and time is running out, so Enrix and I decided to "skip" a2sd for now. What we need now are your suggestions: what could we add?

Thanks for all the tips :)

Guest TroutT20

A nice one for MIUI users would be an increase in RAM cache capacity. I know opening the gallery and such in MIUI is terribly slow. Could be useful for people wanting to tweet the amount available, especially for A1 users.

Guest gnufabio
A nice one for MIUI users would be an increase in RAM cache capacity. I know opening the gallery and such in MIUI is terribly slow. Could be useful for people wanting to tweet the amount available, especially for A1 users.

Can't do that..you can use Compcache to increase ram

Guest gnufabio
Hello, it is possible to get source code for this app? We want this nice application on our Liquid Metal :mellow:

Uhm, doesn't it work? Have you tried it? It's quite the same hardware :o

Guest vache
Uhm, doesn't it work? Have you tried it? It's quite the same hardware :mellow:

It's a bit different on the Metal, so the app doesn't work as it is.

The sensitivity path is :

/sys/devices/platform/i2c-adapter/i2c-0/0-004d/sensitivity

and there's no noise parameters.

Guest gnufabio
It's a bit different on the Metal, so the app doesn't work as it is.

The sensitivity path is :

/sys/devices/platform/i2c-adapter/i2c-0/0-004d/sensitivity

and there's no noise parameters.

Thanks vache, can you also tell me what is the "standard" sensitivity value? I will add the Metal to the supported devices as soon as possible :mellow:

UPDATE: Is the haptic feedback path equal to the Liquid one?

Edited by gnufabio

Guest vache
Thanks vache, can you also tell me what is the "standard" sensitivity value? I will add the Metal to the supported devices as soon as possible :mellow:

UPDATE: Is the haptic feedback path equal to the Liquid one?

Standard value is 25.

Starting from 15 (more sensitive) to 30.

UPDATE : Haptic feedback is working well, even on ports.

Edited by vache

Guest Nesli
Thanks vache, can you also tell me what is the "standard" sensitivity value? I will add the Metal to the supported devices as soon as possible :o

Vache and gnufabio, Thanks !! :mellow:

Guest gnufabio
Standard value is 25.

Starting from 15 (more sensitive) to 30.

UPDATE : Haptic feedback is working well, even on ports.

Ok, going to work on it right now, thanks vache :mellow:

Guest gnufabio

Ok, now Liquid Settings is compatible with Liquid Metal, tomorrow i will add the sd cache improvement.

If someone has other suggestion please let me know :mellow: