[APP] Liquid-settings v 1.3 final

Guest gnufabio

Dose it work on t&l Gingerbread or Froyometal 3.1?

idk on t&l but dario said he fixed the issue the rom had with liquid settings so it should work on froyometal (:

Guest Liquid.cn
idk on t&l but dario said he fixed the issue the rom had with liquid settings so it should work on froyometal (:

the sensitivity setting dosen't work.

Guest gnufabio
As I know 1.4.1 is released but it's only in LiquidNext..

???

It was an "unofficial" version from suxsem ;)

the sensitivity setting dosen't work.

It works, but if your are using the T&L or LCR it does not keep the values after reboot, it's a problem of the ROM :P

Guest rjscosta
Sorry but there is no way to change the sensitivity of the softkeys B)

The new version with the new UI will be released soon.

There must be a way, on the official Acer ROM there was a "Numerical Keypad Sensitivity" setting under "Call Settings", next to the proximity sensor settings that would increase the softkey settings. It was very weird of Acer to call ir "Numerical Keypad" though, since it has no numbers. :)

Guest rjscosta
Sorry but there is no way to change the sensitivity of the softkeys B)

The new version with the new UI will be released soon.

There must be a way, on the official Acer ROM there was a "Numerical Keypad Sensitivity" setting under "Call Settings", next to the proximity sensor settings that would increase the softkey settings. It was very weird of Acer to call ir "Numerical Keypad" though, since it has no numbers. :)

Guest Dario93

In fact it wasn't related to softkeys. I believed so but after going this thing deeper I discovered that, that setting was related to the software keyboard. That setting increases screen sensitivity when keyoboard is shown up B)

Guest rjscosta
In fact it wasn't related to softkeys. I believed so but after going this thing deeper I discovered that, that setting was related to the software keyboard. That setting increases screen sensitivity when keyoboard is shown up :D

B) I've tested it and it made the softkeys more sensitive :)

My softkeys didn't work if the phone was sitting on a table, only when holding it on hand. If I put the numerical keypad sensitivity to high, they would work sitting on a table. If what you say is true, maybe the screen and softkey sensitivity are managed by only one hardware parameter.

Guest rjscosta
:rolleyes: I've tested it and it made the softkeys more sensitive :)

My softkeys didn't work if the phone was sitting on a table, only when holding it on hand. If I put the numerical keypad sensitivity to high, they would work sitting on a table. If what you say is true, maybe the screen and softkey sensitivity are managed by only one hardware parameter.

I know of at least another case reported on-line where this happens...

Do you have any ideas?

With an Acer ROM and numerical keypad sensitivity to maximum my softkeys respond when the liquid is sitting on a non conducting table (wood, glass, plastic), with the default sensitivity on an Acer ROM or any of the CM ROMs the Search and Home keys only work when holding the phone on hand, or when it's sitting on a metal table or with a cable connected to the USB port.

Guest rjscosta

There really is a SoftKeys sensitivity setting!

Suxsem got it working on LiquidNext Parts, I know you worked with him (at least you are on the thank you list on the app), maybe you can get the code from him.

My failing softkeys were with "20" sensitivity, with "15" they work flawlessly.

Guest gnufabio
the fuc*ing file is /sys/devices/platform/i2c-adapter/i2c-0/0-0066/threshold

enjoy :)

File for what?

What is the process name for this app??

com.liquid.settings