Stock OC kernel V2 (for Acer based rom)

Guest rithchen

Guest IareBaboon
Actually you're right. 50/75 works perfect so far :D I only went up to as high (or low..) as 40/(X) here so never tried 50/75. Doesnt seem to happen anymore. Thanks :D Strange how it happens though. Feels like I've been hacked lol

EDIT: Nevermind, 50/75 didn't work. So now I brought it up to 75/75. Hasn't messed up... yet.

Just an update, even at 75/75 the screen goes crazy. I still think its the MT fix. Im even at 80/80 right now but its pretty unbearable. So again, could someone remove the MT fix? Otherwise i may have to go back to when i didnt have OC at all. Or maybe someone could write a guide on how to remove it? Any kind of help would be highly appreciated.

Guest rithchen
Just an update, even at 75/75 the screen goes crazy. I still think its the MT fix. Im even at 80/80 right now but its pretty unbearable. So again, could someone remove the MT fix? Otherwise i may have to go back to when i didnt have OC at all. Or maybe someone could write a guide on how to remove it? Any kind of help would be highly appreciated.

Hi, Iarebaboon, just read my first post, and give me some time :D

I will provide new kernel as soon as possible to slove all people's feedback.

Thank you for your patient :D

Guest IareBaboon
Hi, Iarebaboon, just read my first post, and give me some time :)

Ah, thanks :) Sorry if I sounded impatient. I like having the OC, so it'd be pretty saddening to lose it. Thanks again :D

Guest eiben_robert
Hi, Iarebaboon, just read my first post, and give me some time :D

Really a big thanks for your effort rithchen. Will test the new version as soon as you upload it and provide feedback.

Guest jerichoferreira

Hi there.

I´m using LCR 2.0 in Liquid A1 (256mb Ram) and applied the 998mhz kernel. My problem is that with this new kernel, i can´t no longer use the microphone when i have the 3.5 mm jack plugged in. This was very usefull for me because i could use my car radio to make calls (via the 3.5mm jack plugged i could listen the sound of the call, and the microphone of the phone was able to get my voice).

Anyone had this same problem?

Regards,

jericho

Guest xdxdxdxdxdx

i have test fear factory's on lcrf2.0.every thing works well and get 1915 at Quadrant.but it seens that compcache couldnt set as a init script when boot.

Edited by xdxdxdxdxdx

I'm using the 998 OC for 2 days and everything works faster, games run smoother. The maximum temperature the phone reached was 41C after 3 hours of gaming and browsing. The battery drain is ok for me, almost the same like before (13% drain in 5 hours with 2 calls and 2 minutes of youtube). Thanks rithchen

Guest acer liquid e
It's a patch from the Acer, it boosts the performance of the phone in Quadrant :)

After applying it and OC my Liquid to 960, I can have 17XX marks in the benchmark :huh:

Patch: (From T&L Rom)

http://www.multiupload.com/9MSDITMLWF

Thank for explain it and together with the download link.... now my phone also get 17XX can show off front of friend... acer also can do that result....

Guest Edward.W
Thank for explain it and together with the download link.... now my phone also get 17XX can show off front of friend... acer also can do that result....

That's only a benchmark, the actual performances is more important to me, :)

but seems like the using experience in daily use is not that improved after applying the patch but only the marks :huh:

Guest Edward.W
Thanks

How about what is the use of comcache ?

If you want to enable it, type the following in a terminal

insmod /system/lib/modules/ramzswap.ko;

rzscontrol /dev/block/ramzswap0 --disksize_kb=32768 --init;

busybox swapon /dev/block/ramzswap0;
Disable it:
busybox swapoff /dev/block/ramzswap0;

rmmod ramzswap;

any way to make compcache start automatically. or do i need to run my gscript everytime i reboot my phone and i want it on? or is there any way to have the gscript run autmatically?

any way to make compcache start automatically. or do i need to run my gscript everytime i reboot my phone and i want it on? or is there any way to have the gscript run autmatically?

+1

Guest Small_Hacker

Does ANYONE encounter hang up and freezes?

means all no response even press power button

I have flashed 921 oc rom for lcrf 2.0 that one

Old app2sd and swap enabled

Guest rithchen
is the only difference of the update with or without mt fix?

I change the cpu voltage scaling policy to AVS, it should more battery saving.

Edited by rithchen