Shout out your Thanks to DJ Steve

Guest qualcozx

Guest qualcozx

Whattup Streak fans?

I bought a Streak Dec. 20th and successfully upgraded to 2.2 using DJ Steve's QDL Repair tool. That streak suffered a broken screen on the 29th of Dec. and that was the end of my wonderful time. It took Dell over a month to get me a replacement streak. It arrived on Friday Feb. 4th. No matter what I tried, I had problems getting the device to flash with QDL tool. I then ended up loading on a launcher that kept crashing the device, so I tried to do a factory reset, and that was it. The devices got stuck in a loop. I ended up being stuck with a non functioning device for over a week, trying everything I could to fix it.

Steve was able to, in less than 1 hour, fix my streak, resurrect it, and update me to 2.2

The man is a Streak Genius!!!

So here's to Steve, for making Tech addicts like myself extremely happy. I will be donating some funds to Steve for all his help, and I would encourage those who have been helped to do the same, because I believe his effort is definitely worth something.

Thanks a million DJ Steve.

Guest Tim6772
without DJ steve , i would not hold dell streak any more ,

the only support , we can give is donation , nothting else , only donation.

Unless, like me, you need every spare penny to keep your head above water, keep the kids fed and bills paid....So your "only donation" suggestion really isnt a viable one, nice idea, but I can only afford a "Thanks Steve"

So....Thanks Steve! :D

Guest MrPokeylope

Uber HUUUUUGE appreciation here Steve.

You really turned some pretty awful software around. People are genuinely jealous of my device now.

New fonts etc are beautiful.

Guest finalmoksha

Dell Streak is the only phone that I have held on to for more than 6 months.

When it was released I bought it just because of the big screen. However I was not impressed at all by the support and upgrades provided by Dell. I was ready to swap it when along came steve and we had something which we could hold on to and be proud of. Dell Streak - the way it was meant to be.

I really appreciate all the efforts put in by the dev team (steve, Vinokirk, fards, Andycap, xscode) to give us the wonderful experience which otherwise would not have been possible. Thanks and cheers to all of you who have really made owning a Dell streak an enjoyable and fulfilling experience.

Guest aweAMsome

Thank Your for your versions of Froyo 2.2 and all enhanced revisions, however recent revisions had been poor and full with bugs. I dont think you are trying hard enough and unless I can see some improvement very soon in the near future, there will be no more donation (next post: IMJJWAoY. TYSLYAW).

Edited by aweAMsome

Guest popetodd

Wow awe, that was damn critical! :D

You do know he does this on his off time, as in when he's not at work, and for fun right?

Perhaps you should put up and fix some of those bugs yourself before posting such a nasty little note to Steve, or better yet next time you feel the need to be a jerk just find something else to do instead eh?

Guest spacecat46
Thank Your for your versions of Froyo 2.2 and all enhanced revisions, however recent revisions had been poor and full with bugs. I dont think you are trying hard enough and unless I can see some improvement very soon in the near future, there will be no more donation (next post: IMJJWAoY. TYSLYAW).

Troll

Wow awe, that was damn critical! :D

You do know he does this on his off time, as in when he's not at work, and for fun right?

Perhaps you should put up and fix some of those bugs yourself before posting such a nasty little note to Steve, or better yet next time you feel the need to be a jerk just find something else to do instead eh?

Lol

Guest vinokirk

troll.jpg