[ROM] CyanogenMod-7 for ZTE Blade/San Francisco :: V7.0.0-RC1 (02/16/2011)

Guest HCDR.Jacob

Thx Jikobutsu. i install Just Shake free, ticked "Enable when screen is off" and problem solved. Call end, Call answer etc. unticked

Edited by Tarot

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thx Jikobutsu. i install Just Shake free, ticked "Enable when screen is off" and problem solved. Call end, Call answer etc. unticked

Is it working for you to then? It works better if you lower the shake sensitivity.

Its just quick fix till we get more stable rom

Guest The-One
it's not a proximity sensor - it just screen timeout that turn display off, and . so after call you should power on your blade

Either way its working perfectly fine around here, again the duration matters?

Screen timeout to 15s, goes off during a call but as soon as i terminate my call he pops back on.

Edited by The-One

Guest targetbsp

People say that yes only longer calls are affected. For me, my screen dies in the length of time it takes giffgaffs answerphone service (which I was testing on) to get bored of me doing nothing and auto hangs up on me.

Guest The-One
People say that yes only longer calls are affected. For me, my screen dies in the length of time it takes giffgaffs answerphone service (which I was testing on) to get bored of me doing nothing and auto hangs up on me.

Can you try just for the sake of testing terminate your call with the power button and see it it reacts the same way?

Just go into Settings - Accessibility and check that option.

Edited by The-One

Guest targetbsp
Can you try just for the sake of testing terminate your call with the power button and see it it reacts the same way?

I can't. I don't have the rom on anymore. :D I'll be back all over the this the moment I can hang up calls though. I love it apart from that.

Ok, this seems like a bloody noob question, but hey...

How do I quit the browser? In all of the roms I used before, when hit menu in browser, there was an Exit button. It's missing in Cyanogen. Just hitting Home-button quits the browser, but the loaded site stays when reenter browser. I want simply quit the browser and quit all loaded sites..

Just tried this and it works

Also I went to call settings and disabled always use proximity sensor,and enabled in call touch UI,and everything works now.

Guest Chris_M

How do I quit the browser? In all of the roms I used before, when hit menu in browser, there was an Exit button. It's missing in Cyanogen. Just hitting Home-button quits the browser, but the loaded site stays when reenter browser. I want simply quit the browser and quit all loaded sites..

I've noticed this too - I'd be interested to know the answer!

Guest Rotmann

If you hold the back button, the active app will close, try that.

Guest argaigelkotten
tried this out and the proximity sensor still locks the screen out after 5 seconds for me! :D

I truly fell this is a good RC.

Edited by argaigelkotten

5MP Camera is black-and-white. When I try to use app "camera 360" it freezes the whole phone when I try to take a picture.

You can take pics with camera 360 by settings autofocus off on settings somewhere in that app. (pictures will be out of focus obviously)

Guest Rotmann
can someone please tell me where to get toms clockworkmod 3, and instructions on how to install it please?

do you have to use fastboot to install it?

Read this.

@themighysquitt, did you change the settings like the mates said on the last page?

Edited by Rotmann

Guest Matty-p
No need. It's on several official mirrors already.

cool thanks just checking was really slow even on mirrors last night haven't been back sinse so just offering in case it was still slow

cool thanks just checking was really slow even on mirrors last night haven't been back sinse so just offering in case it was still slow

It was slow because it was syncing that image to other mirrors and everyone happened to download it at same time..

Also their quota was "full" and changes probably were not affected quickly enough.

Edited by Matty-p