[ROM] CyanogenMod-7 for ZTE Blade/San Francisco :: V7.0.0-RC1 (02/16/2011)

Guest HCDR.Jacob

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NightSt@lk3r
Seems like noone is actually reading whats posted before their posts. FML.

Its going to continue unless the first post is updated with a list of known bugs.

Seems like noone is actually reading whats posted before their posts. FML.

Does anyone know if we likely to get nightly biulds anytime soon

Woops didn't mean to quote there.

Edited by Guest

Guest Stuart_f
Its going to continue unless the first post is updated with a list of known bugs.

Why would you want something like that when the bug tracker updates in real time?

Blade bug tracker

I can see why CM only post on their own forums now. There's far too many people on here willing to complain rather than file proper bug reports with logs as has been requested.

Why would you want something like that when the bug tracker updates in real time?

Blade bug tracker

I can see why CM only post on their own forums now. There's far too many people on here willing to complain rather than file proper bug reports with logs as has been requested.

Since the first post says "Please use the issue tracker whenever possible! (Coming soon for Blade)", I'm guessing like me, people are assuming (incorrectly) there is no issue tracker for the Blade at the moment. If someone could update that with a link?

Edited by cgk

Since the first post says "Please use the issue tracker whenever possible! (Coming soon for Blade)", I'm guessing like me, people are assuming there is no issue tracker for the Blade at the moment.

Hrm, i will tell Jacob to change that.

Guest Drakedian

Okay, after a few hours of messing with that ROM i must say this is a very good rom indeed.

But the bugs in it (after-call-bug; no light sensor; touchscreen sometime become unresponsible)

made me a little hard time. But its beareable, you have to fine-tune the UI, 'cos with the default

settings the appdrawer is quite sloppy. And games, apps work like a charm, app loading is fast as lightning, etc. So people who willing to get a rock stable rom, should stick with flb r8a, till those bugs are fixed, but if you are a speed euthanasiac, gamer, or just an android-fan script kiddie, go for it =).

GJ!

Guest themighysquitt
Read this.

@themighysquitt, did you change the settings like the mates said on the last page?

Yes I did, the screen still stays black even though I used the power button to terminate the call. I'm gonna revert back to modaco r12 until a more stable version gets released!!

which one are you guys using btw? there are like 3 or 4 free gingerbread launchers in the market. I tried Paul's and it wasn't any faster than LPP or ADW.

Launcher2.apk from android-Honeycomb SDK

Guest flauchhaus

I noticed that my download speed increased in the speedtest.net app - probably some cyanogen optimizations :D .

But HSUPA still doesn't work even in areas where other phones have HSUPA connectivity.

Its not just the upload speed, HSUPA would also improve latency which is great for surfing and it pushes the ping under 100ms (magic number for some games).

I'm beginning to think that our Blades don't have HSUPA even thought it says so in the specs. :D

Guest targetbsp
Can someone help?

It's a known bug that's mentioned in this very thread dozens of times which is probably why no-one has replied. :D

It affects certain apps - most seem OK.

Guest feckineejit
It works better if you lower the shake sensitivity.

Its just quick fix till we get more stable rom

Just downloaded "just shake free"

-ticked just shake enabled.

-unticked "Notification Bar Icon"

-ticked "Enable when screen is off"

-and set "shake sensitivity" to 14%

-and as soon as i take the phone from my ear the screen comes back on :D

Guest admanirv

If we do get the camera app fixed, there are no high quality/VGA options available?

Was this a feature or did other ROM makers add it in?

It appears the camcorder wont give you a VGA option, thus lower quality videos :D

cheers

Here exists very apps still don´t work, touchpal 1.1, heytell, and much more... this all are in phone but, the process is stop...

The camera too, zoom...

Equalizador headset sound not good

Radio FM,

Car Home don t open

I still give feedback, tanks one more time.