Teamviewer for windows mobile / alternative?

Guest darknessviking

Guest darknessviking

Teamviewer for windows mobile / alternative?

would LOVE something like that on my windows mobile,to be able to easily control my home pc from it

Edited by darknessviking

Guest darknessviking

remote dekstop works,but then you have to allow remote access,have password on your logon etc, for me,teamviewer pc to pc works brilliantly,just a password and youre ready to go.

would LOVE something like that on my windows mobile,to be able to easily control my home pc from it

Guest sakisds
mymobiler?

He wants to control his computer with the phone, not control the phone with a computer.

I would be interested in such an app too, never really searched for one.

Guest darknessviking

exactly.

i got the Remote Desktop 6.5 working,and i can see the whole screen on my pc --> on my phone.

BUT,as stated,its very hard,and irritating to get it working,like tring to drive a tank in a candy store (or something lol)

Guest ErnstJanF
exactly.

i got the Remote Desktop 6.5 working,and i can see the whole screen on my pc --> on my phone.

BUT,as stated,its very hard,and irritating to get it working,like tring to drive a tank in a candy store (or something lol)

Port-forward 3389 in router, disable or passthrough port 3389 & mstsc.exe in the firewall, enable RD for your user account and make sure it has a password.

That's not very hard?