GT540 error

Guest scouseefc

Guest scouseefc

i keep getting sorry server not responding try again later all the time on my phone why is this? how can i fix it?

Edited by scouseefc

Guest Jamie :)
i keep getting sorry server not responding try again later all the time on my phone why is this? how can i fix it?

You shouldn't worry about this , my install of 2.1 started doing this because of the facebook app , i tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it worked :D

Guest scouseefc
You shouldn't worry about this , my install of 2.1 started doing this because of the facebook app , i tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it worked :D

i installed the 2.2 ages ago but i had to take the usb out and back loads of times for it to carry on installing, how can i fix this? i dont wanna reinstall it because of above

• 3 weeks later...
Guest neilfellows

Do you have the Facebook app? I only ask since when I updated my phone from 1.6 to 2.1 the Facebook app was causing the 'server not responding' message to keep appearing. When I trashed it the messages went away. Actually I can't recall if I trashed it or just logged out, on or other!

Neil.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest scouseefc
Do you have the Facebook app? I only ask since when I updated my phone from 1.6 to 2.1 the Facebook app was causing the 'server not responding' message to keep appearing. When I trashed it the messages went away. Actually I can't recall if I trashed it or just logged out, on or other!

Neil.

i did use the facebook for lg but i downloaded facebook for anddroid instead i will uninstall the lg facebook app now, hopefully things will work better thanks