CM7 Nightly Discussion Thread [Old, please use new thread]

Guest Victor von Zeppelin

Short related question: what timezone is the bot living in? e.g N6 was built at 2011-02-24 01:30:09 - Zulu, UTC, ??, ?

I do believe it starts building at midnight GMT. so, 12 hours and 11 minutes ago.

Guest Chris_M
Anybody else come across this issue?

The phone will not take a charge when using a car charger,it will hold it at a constant % ie if it was at 50% charge after a 40 minute drive home it was exactly the same.I also tried turning off the phone and charging it that way and on a 40 minute drive it only added 5% to the battery! I can get that within 5 minutes when connected to the mains and the car charger was a 1000 mah one.I've tried it with two car chargers and I have the same issue.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=767961

Guest targetbsp
Why would it build at Midnight GMT when CyanogenMod is American?

*shrug* It says in XDA's CM FAQ that's when it builds. They're programmers. They'll still be tapping away on their keyboards at midnight their own time, fuelled by coke. :huh:

Edited by targetbsp

Guest JimJam707
*shrug* It says in XDA's CM FAQ that's when it builds. They're programmers. They'll still be tapping away on their keyboards at midnight their own time, fuelled by coke. :huh:

XD

Odd that they haven't built then. Maybe they don't build on weekends..

Guest Lasse-hatten
I have two problems when I'm on my BT headset (MW600) that I can't remember reading about.

1. When I receive a call, the phone doesn't ring, just the headset.

2. I can't start listening to audiobooks with the button. Pausing is OK, but not resuming. I have to wake up the phone first.

No one else having theese problems? Or even better, a solution?

XD

Odd that they haven't built then. Maybe they don't build on weekends..

As we don't have access to buildbot.teamdouche.net, we will never know. And GMT makes sense, cos you'l always know when it builds in relation to where you are.

Guest Rotmann
No one else having theese problems? Or even better, a solution?

You can play with the cm7 audio options to set it to ring through the speaker, maybe you will find a setting to solve the bluetooth problem, because the settings are pretty complex.

Short related question: what timezone is the bot living in? e.g N6 was built at 2011-02-24 01:30:09 - Zulu, UTC, ??, ?

Zulu time, UTC & GMT are all the same time zone. It's the international standard.

Guest skull_fcuk

I've been having this issue with my Wife trying to call me, where she just couldn't get through to me. Sometimes not even my Voicemail. I have just been digging around and found some call settings, Black list? Yeah, so went in there, and low and behold, there's my Wifes number, and two Vodafone numbers, 191 and 2345. These are the only numbers i've dialled on this handset since installing N#6. Not sure if this is due to the '4yearold' Bug (ie, my 4 year old Son has been-a-fiddlin) or if it's a setting i've inadvertently triggered. Will investigate.

Guest skull_fcuk

Hokay, made a couple of calls and went straight back to Blacklist after hanging up. To hang up i take the phone away from my ear, press menu to open the touch-buttons for choosing what to do whilst in-call. There are two handset buttons available on that set of buttons, one is a normal handset logo, the other is a handset button with what seems to be a piece missing or something/. Anyway, when hanging up using the broken handset, the number dialled or i would imagine has called you, is sent straight to the black list. The normal complete looking handset button just hangs up. This is good to know, as i was worried that a core functionality of the ROM was busted. Not good. However, is it really necessary to have Blacklisting functionality so readily available? I mean, yeah, Blacklisting is a great idea, specially if you have a freaky ex, but i don't like how easy it is to accidentally (as in my case) add someone to the Black list by mistake. Can this button be removed?

Aside from this, i'm delighted, as will be my Wife. She can nag me again :huh:

Guest targetbsp

This is what the default hang up screen looks look: http://android.modaco.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1615460

There's no broken handset icon? Do you have some app installed for blacklisting or something? Or maybe some option set for it. I don;t have CM7 on myself atm so I can't see what the options are. :huh:

Edited by targetbsp

Guest skull_fcuk

No offence, but i can't see how you can post a reply to my post if you don't even have the same ROM. I'm not being cheeky, but this seems a bit daft. Also, your link took me to the front page of the Forum, not to an image. I also know what the default screen looks like (pre CM7) as i ran MCR 2.2 before this ROM. Anyone running CM7 Nightly 6 any input?

No offence, but i can't see how you can post a reply to my post if you don't even have the same ROM. I'm not being cheeky, but this seems a bit daft. Also, your link took me to the front page of the Forum, not to an image. I also know what the default screen looks like (pre CM7) as i ran MCR 2.2 before this ROM. Anyone running CM7 Nightly 6 any input?

I'm running N6...and there's no in-call blacklist at all. I have End, Add CAll, Dialpad, Bluetooth, Mute and Speaker. The menu button does nothing.

So...well...I don't know how you go about blacklisting...

Guest andycanada

I don't see any broken handset on my phone. Maybe you can take a pic?

Guest Qwertzycoatl

As it happens I got this with my other half ringing me, I hang up and it asked me if I wanted to add the number to the Blacklist!

Happened twice.....then hasn't happened since....bizzare indeed :huh:

Guest Chris_M

No offence, but it's you who has the non-standard screen. :huh: :)

You've obviously unticked "In-call touch UI" in Call Settings - try enabling it again.

Guest targetbsp
No offence, but i can't see how you can post a reply to my post if you don't even have the same ROM. I'm not being cheeky, but this seems a bit daft.

How about cause i was using it all week up until 2 hours before my post? :huh: If the link doesn't work for you, the pic is on page 53 and is form this rom. Post 1054

Edited by targetbsp

Can anyone have deskclock going into "snooze" mode by flipping the phone? It should be a deskclock feature but i cannot make it doing that.

Is there a hidden setting for that or is that removed from CM7?

Edited by _amano