Launcher Pro bookmarks

Guest Bogside

Guest Bogside
I just scroll further down the list and there is an option with the same looking bookmark icon called dolphin bookmark

I cant see that option at all. Where are you scrolling down?

I've resorted to using anotger widget, but its not as good as the LP one.

Guest YorkieUK
I just scroll further down the list and there is an option with the same looking bookmark icon called dolphin bookmark

He means a desktop shortcut, nothing to do with the LP Boomark widget which I would also like to work with Dolphin HD :D

Issue here is, the LP widget looks at the system bookmarks, which only the stock Android browser has access to. Dolphin and Miren and all other browsers have to create their own bookmark DB unfortunately. Currently the only way you can get around this is to add the same bookmarks that you have in your Dolphin browser to the stock browser bookmarks also.

Also, if you guys haven't tried it yet, Miren browser is far superior to Dolphin/Dolphin HD IMO.

Zeb

Guest Bogside

It's just the standard Dolphin one that can be downloaded from the market. It can display two by two or three by three, but I can't get the three by three to work.

Guest YorkieUK
Issue here is, the LP widget looks at the system bookmarks, which only the stock Android browser has access to. Dolphin and Miren and all other browsers have to create their own bookmark DB unfortunately. Currently the only way you can get around this is to add the same bookmarks that you have in your Dolphin browser to the stock browser bookmarks also.

Also, if you guys haven't tried it yet, Miren browser is far superior to Dolphin/Dolphin HD IMO.

Zeb

I like the Miren browser but the gesture stroke ability of Dolphin is too good to pass. The main ones being how to get to the bottom or top of the page instantly.

I like the Miren browser but the gesture stroke ability of Dolphin is too good to pass. The main ones being how to get to the bottom or top of the page instantly.

Yea I must admit I missed those when going over to Miren, but Dolphin is so UGLY :D

• 2 months later...
Guest rubbery

I think you can get round this issue sort of by using the bookmark sync add on for dolphin as I believe you can choose to import/export from/to the dolphin browser or standard browser. So set up your bookmarks once and use the add on to export a file to your sd then after flashing your rom etc you can just import from your file to the standard browser and dolphin so your widget should work.

Also as a heads up 'colorize widgets' is free on market and has widgets like lp including a book mark widget.