Two new ROMs from Dario93

Guest Dario93

Guest TroutT20

Hey Dario,

I brought this up in the CM7 post, but I believe you are working with the chocolate tree kernal? Since roggin, thpasto, and kloudeka are working with that as well, would there maybe be a chance to bring this as a theme to their CM7 port? A collaboration would be interesting as I love the theme, but the overall performance of 2.3.2 and CM7 is something I would hate to give up. Creating a CM7 theme that people could just change to on the fly would help cut out the extensive troubleshooting for functionality, if its possible at least.

Guest HustlinDaily

Hey Dario,

That new Vodafone 2.2.2 ROM has the white statusbar and it has the white statusbar and no Acer UI.

Is it AOSP 2.2.2?

If so, maybe you can just focus on using that ROM (since I am assuming all hardware is working) and optimizing it (ie. adding AOSP dialer, comtacts/metal camera/DSPManager/overclock/Apps2SD).

The bin file for Liquid E (I think) can be found here- http://android.modaco.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1616631

Hey Dario,

I brought this up in the CM7 post, but I believe you are working with the chocolate tree kernal? Since roggin, thpasto, and kloudeka are working with that as well, would there maybe be a chance to bring this as a theme to their CM7 port? A collaboration would be interesting as I love the theme, but the overall performance of 2.3.2 and CM7 is something I would hate to give up. Creating a CM7 theme that people could just change to on the fly would help cut out the extensive troubleshooting for functionality, if its possible at least.

yeah a theme can be a good idee too