MMS Errors - Useful info

Guest neilg

Anyone having problems sending/receving MMS. I thought I was going insane as I couldn't send/recieve MMS. Turn out that because I had an exsisting data account, Orange hadn't sent the SIM update for MMS even when I changed to the 6 squid deal and asked for all that stuff.

I assumed that the would have done all that by default but apparently not. Worth a try if you are having probs

Guest davem1919

I have had the same cancelled my old data account when i got my SPV and went on to the £6 pack. I have had three sim updates sent and even 156 talking me through the phone settings to make sure they are ok, and I still cannot send or recieve MMS . Funny but the sim card must be ok because i have sent from my T68i to test. My fault was passed to technical support but some one closed my call off (guess this is why they never got back to me)..So I am on my seventh day of owning a phone that cant do what ity is supposed to and fast running out of time to send it back.... :evil: :evil:

Guest davem1919

Paul,

The phone tries to send the MMS message but fails and moves it to the draft folder. When it recieves one I get the notification that I have a MMS but when I try to recieve it the download just fails..

Guest davem1919

Neilg

I have had two sim updates m8 and was told this would sort it..as I said in my previous post if i put the sim in my T68i i can send an MMS..so I dont think its the sim thats at fault

dave

Guest davem1919

Hi Paul

I just tried that with the no space between the number and it still did not work. Does this mean you cant send an MMS to someone in my contacts without editing the number first ??

Dave