[ROM] Android Revolution HD 5.1.4 | High Quality & Performance | O/C | Sense/no-Sense

Guest mike1986

Guest mike1986

Proudly presenting you the most popular ROM for HTC Desire HD...

revolutionsigned63.png

Users experience with Android Revolution HD

"My DHD is now perfectly smooth, fast, stable. I do not expect much more from my phone!"

DarkAdrien

"2.0.9 + noSense works perfect!"

lordofcamster

"When I compare my phone running Revolution HD 2.0.9 with my friend's DHD on stock with all the latest OTA, I really can't understand how and why a single man can optimize so badly a Rom to take the most advantage of our phones...(...)"

DarkAdrien

"Feels a lot smoother in use - scrolling, swiping between sense screens. Much nicer feel. This is a real good one, Mike. Many thanks :-)"

dsm52

You need:

PLEASE READ THE F.A.Q. DOWN THIS POST !!!

Minor announcements
b445959ee2twitter_exc2.png

» Visit Team Revolution website now! «

» Join me & my Revolution Team on Freenode live chat! «

If you appreciate my work, you can buy me a beer.
My every ROM has more than 10.000 downloads.

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

About Android Revolution HD
    Android 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) - official HTC RUU 2.36.405.8
      This is improved version of stock ROM - no visual changes!
        New kernel: 2.6.35.13 (Undervolted & Tweaked). Details below:
          [kernel] CPU up to 1.22GHz - you need SetCPU from here: SetCPU - without it, the CPU will run at default 1 GHz frequency.
            [kernel] Don't use SetCPU widget! It causes instant system slowdown after unlocking the screen!
              [kernel] In SetCPU remember to check "Set on Boot".
                [kernel] Many CPU governors
                  [kernel] GPU+ patch (Improved 2D & 3D Graphics performance - Thanks to -snq)
                    [kernel] BFQ, CFQ & Deadline I/O Scheduler's
                      [kernel] SLQB Memory Management
                        [kernel] 2-way recording patch
                          [kernel] Cleaned code with custom voltages, tweaks & many more!
                            [kernel] Default kernel also available in the second post.
                              ROOT (SU + SuperUser Permissions - Thanks to ChainsDD)
                                Unsecured boot.img
                                  BusyBox
                                    RAM optimizations
                                      Speed optimizations

SD Card speed tweak

Data partition speed tweak

Very fast, clean & stable!

Bloatware applications removed (Amazon MP3, SoundHound, etc.)

All system applications updated to latest available

Improved camera performance

Multilanguage (WWE)

Full Arabic and Hebrew languages support!

Zipaligned (Improved RAM management)

Zipalign on boot (for user applications on data partition)

Fully de-odexed

init.d scripts (BusyBox run-parts) support

NANO text editor & sysro/sysrw commands support

Wi-Fi module improved drivers

Excellent battery life!

Speaker volume increased by 10%

Device partitions mounted as fast EXT4 filesystem instead of EXT3

SD card EXT4 partition support

CIFS support

Ad-hoc support (see the second post)

Edited by mike1986

can you mirror the radio(s) from another site? I'm unable to download any of them.

Currently running Raidroid Telus ROM using default radio.... it might work with it but I wanna have it ready in case. Perhaps uploading the radio.img here?

can you mirror the radio(s) from another site? I'm unable to download any of them.

Currently running Raidroid Telus ROM using default radio.... it might work with it but I wanna have it ready in case. Perhaps uploading the radio.img here?

I've been trying to download the radio from XDA since yesterday.. LoL

Those Dropbox links do actually work, but you have to choose the "Copy to my dropbox" link right at the top of the page. The direct download part is still blocked though.

Why is 2.0.15 not even announced on team revolutions page? Seems somewhat weird.

@kendon: When and where did paul announce that? Would make me sad :(

Guest Android V 3.3.1

Hi!

I wanna use ROM's too!!

I have an HTC Disire HD

Android Version: 2.2.1

Build-Number: 1.72.405.3 CL296490 Release-keys

Software Number: 1.72.405.3

1: I installed VISIOnary+ r14 on my HTC Disire HD,

2: enabled USB debugging

3: Temproot now

4: rooting divice, please wait...

5: Black screen appears... ( went to sleep, after some hours i still had a black screen)

6: Hold power-button for a restart...

7: After the restart I pressed attempt permroot now...

8: Says, please temroot your divice before attempting Permroot...

So I did these steps again, no result ( to bad -.-)

The options:

- Temproot on boot

- Run visionary.sh after root

- Set system r/w after root

All options make no result, tried each combination..

Read on Internet the problem is my System: Android Version: 2.2.1 true?????

I would ask if someone could help me,

Guest evilc77
Hi!

I wanna use ROM's too!!

I have an HTC Disire HD

Android Version: 2.2.1

Build-Number: 1.72.405.3 CL296490 Release-keys

Software Number: 1.72.405.3

1: I installed VISIOnary+ r14 on my HTC Disire HD,

2: enabled USB debugging

3: Temproot now

4: rooting divice, please wait...

5: Black screen appears... ( went to sleep, after some hours i still had a black screen)

6: Hold power-button for a restart...

7: After the restart I pressed attempt permroot now...

8: Says, please temroot your divice before attempting Permroot...

So I did these steps again, no result ( to bad -.-)

The options:

- Temproot on boot

- Run visionary.sh after root

- Set system r/w after root

All options make no result, tried each combination..

Read on Internet the problem is my System: Android Version: 2.2.1 true?????

I would ask if someone could help me,

You need to downgrade your software first 1.72 is your problem. Go here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=905003 , then you can go here to flash new ROM http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=11557769.

Secret is not to rush into it have a good read first while charging your battery up.

Guest kendon
Why is 2.0.15 not even announced on team revolutions page? Seems somewhat weird.

@kendon: When and where did paul announce that? Would make me sad :(

yeah, why reading the first post... same place as he does for every rom nowadays, the first post of the rom thread.

Future Updates - READ THIS!

By providing this ROM I am not implying in any way that future updates will follow. Due to limits on my time and the fact that I have a large number of devices for short periods of time, it isn't possible for me to continue providing ROM updates indefinitely. Please do not donate / sign up on the assumption that future releases will be available (I don't want you to be disappointed!).

Ah, that's what you mean.. It doesn't really mean that the DHD will be discontinued, it's a general advice not to donate for a ROM as you might be disappointed when there are no further updates. I do actually think that Paul will bring as a few more updates.

Even though the here posted Revolution HD ROM is very, very sweet and would work perfectly as a MCR replacement.

• 2 months later...