which software navigator with offline maps do you use?

Guest boh

Guest trevor432990
Hi all,

which software navigator, with offline maps and 1024x600 pixel resolution, do you use on Mobii/Vega?

Several of us use the latest Google Maps app. If you read this topic from start to finish you'll get the info you need to set it up and of course it has the advantage of being FREE ! :huh:

thx for you reply, but my Pov Mobii hasn't 3G module and I can't use navigation software like google maps in mobility beacouse the map is in remote place. I tested Igo My Way and Sygic and they work perfectly but non at full screen. I'm lookibg for a navigation software at 1024x600 with offline maps.

thank you very much

Edited by boh

thx for you reply, but my Pov Mobii hasn't 3G module and I can't use navigation software like google maps in mobility beacouse the map is in remote place. I tested Igo My Way and Sygic and they work perfectly but non at full screen. I'm lookibg for a navigation software at 1024x600 with offline maps.

thank you very much

Not that I use it on my Vega but Maverick Pro works very well.

The free version won't rotate to landscape but the Pro version does.

It is a great bit of software and does look good on the Vega's screen.

Guest trevor432990

thank you very much

Sorry but I think you misunderstood me. You don't need 3G to use Google maps you can download your route maps from home and use them in cache memory and if you can spare 10 euros you could buy the Bluetooth GPS Receiver which we use to get a 'fully functional' sat/nav system on your Mobii.

:huh:

Sorry but I think you misunderstood me. You don't need 3G to use Google maps you can download your route maps from home and use them in cache memory and if you can spare 10 euros you could buy the Bluetooth GPS Receiver which we use to get a 'fully functional' sat/nav system on your Mobii.

:huh:

anyway good to know :) I already have got a bluetooth antenna gps.

Edited by boh

Not that I use it on my Vega but Maverick Pro works very well.

The free version won't rotate to landscape but the Pro version does.

It is a great bit of software and does look good on the Vega's screen.

has the pro version voice guide?

Guest spachal

Aura navigation is working? I always received a message "We are sorry. Aura requires 3D hw acceleration, which is not available in this phone" ;] ..

Edited by spachal

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Vansphone
Aura navigation is working? I always received a message "We are sorry. Aura requires 3D hw acceleration, which is not available in this phone" ;] ..

Yes I get exactly the same message when I tried to use Aura.

Guest Vansphone
i have used copilot a few times works great, just think it is too big for the car dash personally.

I agree. I have TomTom for the car and brought Aura for my Blade. As I have a bluetooth GPS I just wondered if Aura would also work on the Vega. Not sue I would ever actually use it though.

• 2 weeks later...