Brand new San Fran - fastboot blocked?

Guest tttonyyy

I was under the impression there was 3 displays on the go now... OUK did update to B10 for a reason, I assumed it was to support the new display....

There were 3 displays before the B10 update. I got a LEAD TFT screen one just after Christmas, with B08 firmware. It could be some other hardware. They also appear to have altered the bootloader or something else in the hidden rom, to prevent the vol+ bootloader boot.

Edited by wbaw

Guest southpaw1

can anybody link me to a tpt compat download , just got a new san-fran and fastboot wont run , many thanks

btw , i have searched but seem to be going in circles

can anybody link me to a tpt compat download , just got a new san-fran and fastboot wont run , many thanks

btw , i have searched but seem to be going in circles

Get Universal Androot from the market, then get cyanogen rom manager also from the market, or just follow the 'how to install a custom rom' guide that is a sticky post in this forum.

Guest southpaw1
Get Universal Androot from the market, then get cyanogen rom manager also from the market, or just follow the 'how to install a custom rom' guide that is a sticky post in this forum.

would prefer to do the way i have done my last 3 . with fastboot , just need to tpt 1st tho , thanks for the suggestion mate

would prefer to do the way i have done my last 3 . with fastboot , just need to tpt 1st tho , thanks for the suggestion mate

The recommended way is easier, faster & has no chance of bricking your phone.