NEXUS ONE = STAR G5???

Guest JudasLucifer

Guest Mushroom_Lord

Ive been eying up a rather cheap (£80) Nexus One. However, It actually says it has different specs. suck as "dual sim".... I THINK the STAR G5 is the chiense verison of the nexus one or something. Otherwise, is it the same? can anyone confirm this? Will custom ROMS work on it?

lol, i've read the speak on the internet, its a very bad piece of ..... ..... . only the designe is almost the same, the rest is worser than the nexus one!! only the front camera and the dual slim are better!!

Guest Mushroom_Lord
It's a chinese knock-off which doesn't run Android. It's also got a retractable aerial :/

Shame...I thought a phone "claiming" to contain a snap dragon would at least run android. Well at least we all know...

Guest houstonblaney1
Ive been eying up a rather cheap (£80) Nexus One. However, It actually says it has different specs. suck as "dual sim".... I THINK the STAR G5 is the chiense verison of the nexus one or something. Otherwise, is it the same? can anyone confirm this? Will custom ROMS work on it?

As the old saying goes, "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't."

The Chinese have unfortunately little to no ability to come up with an original product. Why come up with an original idea when you can rip off some other company's ideas. It's unfortunate as well that a lot of cheap Chinese junk has clogged up sites like eBay. Buyer beware if it's made in China.