Advent Vega Update

Guest saudidave

Guest saudidave

Hi all

I'm new to Android and bought an Advent Vega last night. I've tried to upgrade to R8 rom and succeeded in disabling wifi but little else. I've followed the instructions and it failed miserably. I don't know what I'm doing wrong!

I am windows savvy and i've been playing around with computers for 30 years but I don't know what to do next!

Can anyone offer any help or advice please?

Thanks

Dave

Hi all

I'm new to Android and bought an Advent Vega last night. I've tried to upgrade to R8 rom and succeeded in disabling wifi but little else. I've followed the instructions and it failed miserably. I don't know what I'm doing wrong!

I am windows savvy and i've been playing around with computers for 30 years but I don't know what to do next!

Thanks

Dave

I think you're more likely to get a reply if you ask in the Vega forum specifically. I can't help because my Vega is not yet with me.

Guest saudidave
I think you're more likely to get a reply if you ask in the Vega forum specifically. I can't help because my Vega is not yet with me.

Thanks, I'm so new I didn't know there was one!

Guest Dazzyst
Hi all

Thanks

Dave

Hey up matey i bought one Friday to and had the same problem untill i watched a utube video and follwed his lead. Then in 5 minutes i sorted what had took me 2 days messing about trying to update my vega.

Try this video and follow it exactly as i did and it worked 100% for me. Im running window7 x64 and i thought this was causing probs but it isnt.

Link

good luck

Daz