Solved the App problem.

But sometime wifi dont reconnects.

When I go to wifi options it say scan... or not connected and

EasyBox (My Router)

deactivated, ...

So I have to connect manually.

OSF TFT

Guest wookie16081965

installed r10 from r9b have a problem with launcher pro i cant back up my homescreen and settings says unable check sd card is available anybody got any ideas please

Guest targetbsp
Autostarts runs and then when I click on an item and select disable all i get is a little windows with the spinning icon saying please wait, was working fine on R9.

I didn't try this earlier because I thought I read the rom had been fixed. Maybe I got it before it had been update or its not quite fixed but

I flashed the superuser fix on page 1 and it fixed autostarts!

Guest Qwertzycoatl
I didn't try this earlier because I thought I read the rom had been fixed. Maybe I got it before it had been update or its not quite fixed but

I flashed the superuser fix on page 1 and it fixed autostarts!

Just done a clean install of R10 and seems the SU issue is not resolved :)

Will flash the update from the 1st page and I am sure it will all be good :huh:

Guest Carbonize

For some reason Market keeps force closing on me. This happened in r9 after it stopped downloading so I wiped the Market data then rebooted. Now it's force closing as soon as I turn the phone on.

Guest nicksoph

Hi

I installed R10 earlier today, (Clean install using CM 3.05) and found that the USB tethering wouldnt connect to the internet, it seems unlikely to be a signal issue and in reality its most likely to be an install(er) issue but I wonder if someone with R10 installed might check that they can actually tether the blade to a pc and get out onto the internet and report back. I rolled back to 9b (the phone us my only internet connection), and although I would like to try again with R10 I'd like to rule out it having the problem before I do.

Many thanks to all and FLB especially

One problem that I always encounter with is the unlock screen gets laggy from wake, both using the gingerbread theme or without. It's been like that since previous versions and including r10. Am I suppose to flash the unlockpattern fix?

Using TFT 3mpx Blade.

Cheers

I was playing around with blade buddy and fiddled with the stagefright settings. Whoa, very bad idea. Any stagefright setting put to yes, messes up RockPlayer instantly and completely. Not even a reboot is necessary. Framerates dropping in the single digits when playing xvid videos, playing mp4 videos with RockPlayer audio and video are off within seconds where the video plays in slow motion when the sound is normal. MP4 played with the StockPlayer there is the green stripe, colors are pale and washed out, it looks like one primary color is missing at all.

I also noticed that blade buddy doesn't change the actual build.prop. The app creates a local.prop in /data/. In the local.prop is the vm.heapsize, but there is no way to change the value within blade buddy, am I right?

To get the ball rolling I'd like some feedback about the wifi in r10. Does it work OK for you? If you have problems could you post with your phone type (San Francisco, Blade etc) and state if it's OLED or TFT and 3mp or 5mp camera. If the wifi was flawless in any previous version of FLB or another ROM then please state this also along with the rom version.

Ah, yes, first time post.

Owning a ZTE Blade TFT 3mp, wifi was reconnecting flawlessly, until r10 came around. Reconnecting to WLAN now takes around 1 minute, where it was seconds in r9x.

Guess, I'm one of those who would love to have the alternative to the alternative wifi files back.

Otherwise: great work - and while I'm here - just let me say thank you for your dedication!

I also get this message when trying to use No frills CPU Control - error running exec() . command{/system/bin/su} working directory null enviroment null. I tried typing SU into Terminal emulator and Super user permision was granted ok for that.

Any help?

Appart from that the ROM is really good.

Ok I installed the Superuser.zip from page 1 and now the No Frills cpu works. I thought the ROM was fixed and allready included the superuser update. Anyway works now.

Thanks.

Guest Rotmann
Have a strange problem.

Was on CM7 before.

wipe data and cache but when I flash r10 I have stuff like ADW Ex, AdFree, Fancy Widget installed I dont even had them on CM7 only on FLB r9.

I just want to remove them all.

Formated Sd, ext, system

Flashed it 3 times now.

Wiped everthing format system and so on but still have the Apps...

The online backup function was enabled in Settings-privacy - it downloads your apps automatically from the market.

i have a question: i was on jj8 before used it for a good amount of time, was really great. then tried CM7 and reverted to my backup of jj8. which then was a bit messy, had that kind of trouble before, when restoring backups.

when calling the sound messes up after some time, like somebody put a metalizer effect on the voice. then the end call button on screen doesn't react after a while and the call drops although still being in line.

the other person has to hang up, otherwise it'll go on forever....

note, this has just happened to me on restored backups, on any rom though, even back on 2.1...

whatever, my real question is:) i used the backup and restore feature on jj8 to store my data online, which saved me a great deal of downloading stuff and so on, when setting up the phone anew. however when i tried r10 of your rom now and activated it in the according menu, it doesn't restore my settings and installs apps that were there before.

doesn't this work rom-independantly? how do i get my market "what had i downloaded" list back by this, as before?

it downloaded everything by itself before and set up the names and passes and stuff.

Maybe the online backup function was disabled in the last ROM?

hi

i just bought a new san fran. I flashed it with the latest r10. (with extras and theme). When I am trying to connect to a wifi network, then the phone isnt able to connect. It just keep cycling from "connecting" to "disconecting" . I think it tries to acquire IP address or something which it fails to do.

When I restart my wifi router, then it works fine till I keep wifi on. As soon as I restart my phone or switch off wifi and then try to connect wifi again, I have to restart my wifi router again in order for wifi to work.

I think this is some problem with IP address acquiring. Can anyone please guide me?

Thanks

Update: I added static IP address in advanced settings, but the problem still remains. It just keeps on cycling.

Try to change the password or set it to /wep/wpa/wpa2 of the router and check if it works. WEP not recommended as easily crackable

I'm using an OLED San Fran and the WiFi drops when in sleep mode but does reconnect when awake.

Did you set the WiFi policy to never sleep?

What exact files have you changed for the power widget please flib?

+1, do you want to update your themes so that the power widget in the task bar does not disappear when installing one of your themes?

Guest Simon O
Ah, yes, first time post.

Owning a ZTE Blade TFT 3mp, wifi was reconnecting flawlessly, until r10 came around. Reconnecting to WLAN now takes around 1 minute, where it was seconds in r9x.

Guess, I'm one of those who would love to have the alternative to the alternative wifi files back.

Otherwise: great work - and while I'm here - just let me say thank you for your dedication!

Nope, it's not caused by the wifi files. The default reconnection time is set to 45 seconds in build.prop

Open it using root explorer or something similar and change this line:

wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=45

Either reduce the value to 15 or remove the line completely. Up to you.

Guest Simon O
Ok I installed the Superuser.zip from page 1 and now the No Frills cpu works. I thought the ROM was fixed and allready included the superuser update. Anyway works now.

Thanks.

It's a bug with superuser when pre-installed in a rom. Often you will need to reboot the phone a second time for it to work properly.

Guest ahngau
Have a strange problem.

Was on CM7 before.

wipe data and cache but when I flash r10 I have stuff like ADW Ex, AdFree, Fancy Widget installed I dont even had them on CM7 only on FLB r9.

I just want to remove them all.

Formated Sd, ext, system

I got the same thing, possibly because we upgrade the ClockWorkMod to 3.0.0.6 in Rom Manager in CM7. That CWM can't see the /sd-ext, so it can't backup or wipe the ext properly.

Download the Blade specific one by sebastian404, then wipe your phone.

I was playing around with blade buddy and fiddled with the stagefright settings. Whoa, very bad idea. Any stagefright setting put to yes, messes up RockPlayer instantly and completely. Not even a reboot is necessary. Framerates dropping in the single digits when playing xvid videos, playing mp4 videos with RockPlayer audio and video are off within seconds where the video plays in slow motion when the sound is normal. MP4 played with the StockPlayer there is the green stripe, colors are pale and washed out, it looks like one primary color is missing at all.

I also noticed that blade buddy doesn't change the actual build.prop. The app creates a local.prop in /data/. In the local.prop is the vm.heapsize, but there is no way to change the value within blade buddy, am I right?

Yes, you're right. Stagefright causes problems with video playback, it doesn't work properly at all in any of the blade 2.2 roms. However, some Gameloft games wont run without it.

Blade Buddy is still in development. I think the extra settings it adds to /data/local.prop should be settings similar to those in /system/build.prop so it shouldn't be changing anything. The options to change those settings will probably be added to the app soon.

Guest ahngau
r10b update now available. Fixes superuser & busybox permissions and restores virtual operator information on lockscreen.

Everything I use works great except openvpn. It used to work on r9b and before.

Now it just reboots the phone. Will try to learn logcat to get the log.

TFT, Orange SF, 3mp camera, R10b.

Edited by ahngau

Guest Simon O
Everything I use works great except openvpn. It used to work on r9b and before.

Now it just reboots the phone. Will try to learn logcat to get the log.

TFT, Orange SF, 3mp camera, R10b.

r9b and r10b are using the same kernel and same kernel modules so it's unlikely to be an issue with the rom. Would appreciate some logs.

Guest dj_pirtu

I dont get it... How to update older rom to the new one (r9b -> r10) so my settings dont get lost... Using clockwork 3.0.0.6.

Guest andw77
Anyone use Autostarts? No matter how many times I try - it seems unable to get root in the second v10 rom. I've even tried a wipe. Titanium seems OK so root access is working.

Same problem with Autostarts here :/

On the other hand, WiFi is now working perfectly (reconnecting after sleep, not dropping when awake).

Guest Simon O
Same problem with Autostarts here :/

On the other hand, WiFi is now working perfectly (reconnecting after sleep, not dropping when awake).

Open Superuser and remove autostarts from the list. it would help to know if you upgraded from r9b to r10b without wiping or if you went from r9b to r10 then r10b

If autostarts isn't showing then make sure superuser is working correctly. Try flashing the r10 to r10b update too if you still have issues.

Edited by flibblesan

Guest tonynz

Hi there,

I was on CM7 and with its battery issues, I downloaded to FLB R10.

My question is that when I was on CM7, I partitioned my A2SD and loaded on properly (according to Titanium Back up I have A2SD memory) - will this be applied automatically when I load back FLB with me watching cache and system info?

Thanks for the great work