Can I use my cellphone while charging

Guest CarpetDiem

Guest Neodiamond

Sure you can use it while charging, but I recommend you to dont use it when is 100% charged, unplug it first, it will harm your battery.

Guest CarpetDiem

Thx to both of your kind answers~ Yeah ,I will try my best to avoid playing while charging undone.Thx again!

Hope more people will benefit from this thread

Regards

Guest craigb244
Thx to both of your kind answers~ Yeah ,I will try my best to avoid playing while charging undone.Thx again!

Hope more people will benefit from this thread

Regards

you can do what you want while its charging or even fully charged and still connected.

nothing will be harmed. the charging system in the phone is not stupid.

once the battery is charged the phone will stop charging the battery and run purely off the charger.

Guest Daz555
Sure you can use it while charging, but I recommend you to dont use it when is 100% charged, unplug it first, it will harm your battery.

Makes no odds.

Guest CarpetDiem

I am confused again .Looks like whether using cellphone while charging(not 100 complete) does harm to the battery is still controversial.Therefore, I did an experiment:at first,I used my pulse with usb charger pluged and everything went well(of course),then I removed the battery, at the first glance, nothing changed to my pulse,but just a few seconds later, it got rebooted.I repeated this experiment for 3 times and pulse never managed to keep working for over 30 seconds or so right after the battery was removed. But as you can see, as long as the charger pluged,laptop can work unaffectly no matter its battery is removed or not.So, I guess pulse's energy manager isn't the same as the laptop's: even though pulse is powered by the usb(or AC,whatever)charger,it will still use the battery from time to time,which may also mean a great harm.Once pulse failes to detect the battery, it reboots.

Hope I'm wrong,and now I'm really looking forward to your idease.

PS:I can feel that it is totally a mess for me to compose some description in English. Again, sorry for that.But I'm still a student now and really need to improve my English.If you find any mistakes in my post, from grammar to spelling,everything,no matter how small it is,plz do me a favor to point it out.Thx in advance.

Regards.