Get creative and WIN a Core i7 PC, Core i7 laptops or Vega tablets with Advent and MoDaCo!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest High Flyer

God Damnit Dixons Retail, You're getting good ! :(

If I could quite simply make a simple nomination, The Vega Tools by Solidare are Amazing, The custom roms are Amazing, the fact that there's a number of people trying to get Ubuntu and Honeycomb on to our humble devices is Amazing.

This community is Amazing, and it's nice to see a huge corporation recognising that. That's amazing, Thank You!

Guest oscheng
so, by posting this im entered in for the lottery? lol

I think so, yes.

The Vega does look very nice, but I just don't have any device budget right now.

Guest Yogimax

Excellent competition - just back from a week in a cheap hotel room in Germany - being able to plug my Vega into the HDMI socket on the TV and watch some series I had missed was awesome!

Good luck to all (but a bit more to me) :(

Guest phlyface

Wow, really pleased advent want to encourage the forum and back it up with prizes. I have wanted one of these from day one, but never really had enough cash to go for it. Posting in hope of a win.

Thanks Advent and MoDaCo

Guest slayer201277

Wish i was creative enuff to enter one of the comps but my limit is changing my launcher with adw...not exactly world shattering development!!

Guest JoeDr3dd

Heres an app idea for somebody, port Thunderbird client over to Android, that would be awesome for the vega, eish my coding skills were up to the job

I know potentially mozilla are looking at this but, it would be cool to have it now, oh and VLC for android

Guest paul.doody

May not be a tweak to the Vega as such but I found Swiss Knife V3 to convert an old HDD from NTFS to fat32. I've effectively got 120gB of storage which my Vega reads from when in USB host mode. God I love this wee thing...