The 'I want to enter the lottery portion of the competition' topic

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest haitchaitch

Seems I've let myself get a bit out of touch. I joined here ages ago as a dell axim x30 then x51v (those were the days) owner then I went "convergent" as they used to call it with nokia n95 then samsung omnia and now with a 3GS. I do miss being able to fiddle under the cover easily. I've also got a samsung sf310 for my lappy and have already been surprised by how well the core i5 processor performs. Would now love to have allay with one of these things :-)

Edited by haitchaitch

Guest twDragon
Want to enter the 'lottery' portion of the competition but not sure where to post?

Let's not clutter up the other threads if you're a bit shy and don't know what to say... post here!

Why not tell us a bit about yourself and your tech! :D

P

let's make it short

I want to enter the lottery portion of the competition

Guest gavtaylor

'I want to enter the lottery portion of the competition', would love to win myself a Vega and as all I need to do to enter is make a quick post here, I thought why not...

bit about me?

Im a PHP developer at one of the leading UK hosting companies, working in their R&D department, in my spare time I love tinkering with Android on my now ageing HTC Hero.

I'd love a Vega as my 4yr old is obsessed with Android (in particular Angry birds and Xconstruction) and would like my phone back ;-)

Vega is an amazing piece of hardware!

and since there's no Vega resellers in Italy, why not to try to win it by taking part in this lottery... :D

i want to take part on it!

thanks

I too would love to win a Vega. I've heard such great things about Android, but haven't been able to justify the expense of a new device. All I've experienced so far is Windows and Windows Mobile - I feel like a dinosaur :D